Home

CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

This is a discussion on CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:20 AM   #33
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: CPU vs. CPU in offline franchise mode? (Madden NFL 15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolieve
Last year, I think they said they would look to put it back in. A far cry from a definite confirmation, but hopefully they are aware that people want it back in. At least I hope they listened. We are not asking much by putting it back in.

I read last year that they were looking at putting it back in. That's why I didn't buy Madden 25. Let's hope it gets back in their this year.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 AM   #34
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravit
They are putting a broadcast camera style I the game that supposedly mimicks a real Sunday broadcast. Hopefully this means CPU vs CPU is added back in because that's the best reason to have that camera angle in. Otherwise, it's a gimmick move a minority I believe to be smaller than us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Why even put broadcast camara style if it can't be utilized for the CPU vs. CPU. I know that CPU vs. CPU will be available for the PLAY NOW mode, but it fits better for offline franchise. I usually play the game in PLAY NOW mode.

In addition, if it is back this year, I hope it's also going to be in the 360/PS3 version as well.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #35
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
I read last year that they were looking at putting it back in. That's why I didn't buy Madden 25. Let's hope it gets back in their this year.
I never read that, but I see a few of you have so that's a positive sign. Let's hope they did. Also, when we are asked to submit questions for franchise mode, make sure to ask about CPU vs. CPU in franchise mode. The more this is asked, the more likely it will.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #36
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
I never read that, but I see a few of you have so that's a positive sign. Let's hope they did. Also, when we are asked to submit questions for franchise mode, make sure to ask about CPU vs. CPU in franchise mode. The more this is asked, the more likely it will.

I have posted this question on numerous sites including EA's forums so they should see it.
Also on EA's suggestion for next Madden site/thread it is one of the popular threads being asked/suggested.

Honestly though, if they refused to answer the question and keep dodging it, then it's a pretty good bet it is not in this year. They tend to pull that stunt every year in things wanted that won't make it in.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:50 AM   #37
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
I have posted this question on numerous sites including EA's forums so they should see it.
Also on EA's suggestion for next Madden site/thread it is one of the popular threads being asked/suggested.

Honestly though, if they refused to answer the question and keep dodging it, then it's a pretty good bet it is not in this year. They tend to pull that stunt every year in things wanted that won't make it in.

If that's the case and it doesn't get added back in, I at least hope the workaround from last year's Madden is still in. I hate having to do it that way, but it's better than nothing.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #38
Banned

Bolieve's Arena

Quote:

Is it really the most suggested? I'd love to see a link to that. That's awesome!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:09 AM   #39
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Is it really the most suggested? I'd love to see a link to that. That's awesome!
I'd like to see that as well. If it is, they gotta put it back in!
Old 06-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #40
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

One of the most..... There's a demand for spectator mode. Not exactly what we're asking for but there are some, three or four at least, that is what were asking for.

Regardless we can change that by all of us going to the page and suggesting and voting for it.

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...mpaignId=27782

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »