Home

Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Colin Kaepernick with Tattoos

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Colin Kaepernick with Tattoos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #33
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden NFL 15 Screenshot - Colin Kaepernick with Tattoos

That screenshot is pretty insane.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:52 PM   #34
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Ok, this is really weird. Earlier today I was thinking about next weeks reveal of Madden 15, and imagined CK being shown and his tats were in the game. Not a 49er fan of course, just kinda popped in my head at work, now that is fricken strange. Also as an aside, I have always thought EA's line about the NFL not allowing tattoos in the game was complete bulls***, and a cop out. I hope EA is serious about getting player likeness in the same ballpark as that one NBA game I shan't mention. Now how about a screenshot of a player that wears a mouth guard?
Old 06-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #35
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: First Official Madden 15 Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
Tatts are back!!!
They never been in any Madden game this is the first time for it. Which has me really wanting to see what everybody has to offer kome E3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2014, 09:56 PM   #36

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietdoubledew
That is really impressive. I remember RG3 last year but this says screenshot so this is actually real and not some CGI.
It's a CGI.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:57 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 22

Visuals look great and how they should look in new gen...but those stale old animations with a few new sprinkled animations on top will NOT CUT IT. Nope!!! If Tiburon cannot get new animations into this next Madden and smooth things out in terms of "Flow" of this game via animations where animations connect and flow seamlessly like MLB The Show...then no matter how good it looks the same old animations will ruin the entire game.

I am giving Madden one last try this year...but they promised a new overhaul of presentation with pre-half-post time shows along with all new other presentation stuff...im expecting this..WE ARE EXPECTING THIS.

Of course then comes the gameplay and A.I. ...I did notice a bit of improvement with the first Madden on PS4/X1 but there was still much work needed to the gameplay Lets hope they refine that some more.

Also i want a fun running game...its time to try some new exciting techniques with running the football, tackling and field goal kicking and punting...stuff like that can be made to be much more fun to do. Also tackling can be made to be more fun... some of the stuff 2k did like quick button pressing to break out of tackles was fun or in 2k how quickly pressing a button to quickly sprint through holes was a blast....just little things like this would be a HUGE welcome to Madden. Atleast give us these as "options" to turn on and off..come on guys...there are still a huge amount of 2k fans out here that would love to see madden and 2k mesh together as one game...why not give us more of those 2k options in the running, tackling game? A toggle on and off button? Gosh ...don't you developers get it? Make the game fun to play...nevermind the tournament guys being the target audience...those are NOT the majority that buy your game...
Old 06-04-2014, 09:58 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
This is Kaepernick on M25 Xbox One

vs.

Ok ok...im super impressed now that i see comparison shots...this is a HUGE upgrade in visual quality of the player models.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:58 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's a CGI.
Wait what?? This isnt in game?? Looks like it is to my eye.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:58 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 9

YOWZAS. Looks fabtastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »