Home

Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next week

This is a discussion on Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 05:22 PM   #17
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next wee

If they overhauled animations, fixed penalties, and made sliders work right then this game would be solid. As far as I've seen none of these 3 most important things have been fixed. Hopefully Madden 15 will slap me in the face with a "transformation". I can only hope so. I'd gladly eat crow until I throw up. EA/Tiburon, just do it.

Last edited by TheBuddyHobbs; 06-05-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:27 PM   #18
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Clint just said on Twitter yesterday, done with the Alpha stage. And an article on Kotaku an EA employee mentioned about 3 to 4 weeks left to add tweaks, etc.....
SO we definitely should see the game.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #19
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

I don't really care, they have to show it for me to buy it, whether it's at E3 or a month from now, it's nothing to stress over. It's out in 2.5 months, it'll be here soon either way. Judging by the screenshot it looks like they've got plenty to show off.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:28 AM   #20
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
If they overhauled animations, fixed penalties, and made sliders work right then this game would be solid. As far as I've seen none of these 3 most important things have been fixed. Hopefully Madden 15 will slap me in the face with a "transformation". I can only hope so. I'd gladly eat crow until I throw up. EA/Tiburon, just do it.
Yes, with the improved graphics, bad/repeat animations, and bugs will stick out even more. They need to add a TON, I mean a TON more animations. I really hope that's one of the first improvements they tout.... 10,000 new animations. I don't wanna recognize any animations from the past.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:25 AM   #21
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I believe the game for next gen will be out on the floor at E3 for people to play and get footage. Main reason why the new gen of Madden 25 wasn't on the floor last year was mainly because it was still in the process of been tuned and stuff like that at the time. Plus it didn't come out for 5 months at the time. Hard for them to put a game of next gen when it didn't come out until November and it was unfinished. They are much closer to release this year and the game is 4-5 weeks left before it goes gold. So the odds of the game for the next gen been out on the floor is real good. So I'm not to worried.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 05:59 AM   #22
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I believe the game for next gen will be out on the floor at E3 for people to play and get footage. Main reason why the new gen of Madden 25 wasn't on the floor last year was mainly because it was still in the process of been tuned and stuff like that at the time. Plus it didn't come out for 5 months at the time. Hard for them to put a game of next gen when it didn't come out until November and it was unfinished. They are much closer to release this year and the game is 4-5 weeks left before it goes gold. So the odds of the game for the next gen been out on the floor is real good. So I'm not to worried.
Nol, the reason why Madden 25 wasn't on the floor last E3 is because it didn't look anything like the trailer they showed. Heck they were scared to show real gameplay footage all the way up to like 1-2 weeks before release, they even had ESPN take their videos down from Youtube because they were so embarrassed by Madden 25.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:30 AM   #23
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Nol, the reason why Madden 25 wasn't on the floor last E3 is because it didn't look anything like the trailer they showed. Heck they were scared to show real gameplay footage all the way up to like 1-2 weeks before release, they even had ESPN take their videos down from Youtube because they were so embarrassed by Madden 25.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Yeah, that was a mess. They had really tight reigns on M25 and for good reason. It turned out to be my second most played Madden of this era right behind Madden 10, but clearly M25 on current and last weren't up to the level we expected it to be at 10 years into this thing. I'm sure EA/Tiburon was tight on info and vids because they knew this, too.

Whatever transformation there is to be reflects an understanding that M25 wasn't where it should've been. If they're playing it tight again this year, then I'd be a bit concerned because of what that represented last season.

On thing's for sure; if the animations are not on par with that incredible graphical detail, things are going to get crazy. The YouTube communities will have a field day if you have these hyper-realistic models with the same wonky animations.

I want it all to work out, but I'm still highly skeptical based on past performance.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »