Home

Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next week

This is a discussion on Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #33
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
To me, the argument is what 2K could have done for the NFL game series based on what it's done for other franchises like the NBA.

In my opinion, the NBA2K series has been a far superior brand compared to EA's NBA Live series. So for others who think like that, they believe they would have done the same for the NFL series if not for EA getting exclusive rights.

One can make that comparison by what they liked about NFL 2K05 vs. Madden NFL 05. Many believe 2K05 was better. Personally, I liked Madden NFL 05 better, but that's just me.

One can't deny that there is evedence to suggest that if 2K kept running with the NFL franchise that it MIGHT be a superior product. At least if you compare how the NBA series is made by both 2K and EA.

It's possible that someone has an argument that differs from that because it's based on assumption. Thing is, it's alright to be speculative as long as there is a logical reason to back it up.
The logical counter is the direction and end result of MLB2k. NFL2k was certainly on a much better trajectory, but even using NBA2k as an example many of us would wonder how much VC it would cost to set our depth chart if they released a game this year.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #34
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is Next Gen Madden gonna be playable at E3 and have gameplay videos come next wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The logical counter is the direction and end result of MLB2k. NFL2k was certainly on a much better trajectory, but even using NBA2k as an example many of us would wonder how much VC it would cost to set our depth chart if they released a game this year.
True. I'll be honest, I don't know much about the MLB series because I'm not a baseball fan. I'm sure you have more insight on that.

Someone on a different thread said that NFL 2K05 was a better game than last year's Madden. Although it's one person's opinion, it's hard to argue. NFL2K05 seemed to have more features. Obviously, graphics were better for Madden NFL 25, but features had a better feel. Still, I bought Madden NFL 05 over it. Not because it was better, I just stuck with EA during that time period.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:38 PM   #35
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
VC has turned me away from the NBA 2K series. Apparently it will be apart of NBA 2k15. I guess 2K is letting the fame go to their heads and are starting to ignore the outcries like EA has been doing in regards to Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #36
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

https://twitter.com/Steve_OS/status/474965782321827841

Quote:
Madden NFL 15, FIFA 15, NHL 15 and EA Sports UFC will all be playable at E3.
This answers the topic question and the discussion in this thread has ventured well off-topic so I'm closing the thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »