Home

Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

This is a discussion on Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2014, 11:17 PM   #129
Banned
 
IndyColts2's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Says the guy who says "we're all bit**ing"? So someone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is bit**ing but we're the ones who need to grow up? Gotcha.....
It's not the fact that you or the other guy don't share my opinion, whatsoever. I really don't care about your opinion. Congrats you don't want 1 guy having tats and nobody else.

It's the fact that
1. we now have tats back in the game yet y'all are complaining now that it's only one confirmed player.
2. The article CLEARLY states that CK literally did this on his own, EA has faced lawsuits from tattoo artists before AND they will be doing more in the future

Complaining about this is childish. You would rather everyone rather than nobody? Congrats. But the fact that you guys can read but don't seem to comprehend is what pisses me off. Read the article again. Comprehend the article. Then speak your "opinion"
IndyColts2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:23 PM   #130
MVP
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central Coast
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
It's not the fact that you or the other guy don't share my opinion, whatsoever. I really don't care about your opinion. Congrats you don't want 1 guy having tats and nobody else.

It's the fact that
1. we now have tats back in the game yet y'all are complaining now that it's only one confirmed player.
2. The article CLEARLY states that CK literally did this on his own, EA has faced lawsuits from tattoo artists before AND they will be doing more in the future

Complaining about this is childish. You would rather everyone rather than nobody? Congrats. But the fact that you guys can read but don't seem to comprehend is what pisses me off. Read the article again. Comprehend the article. Then speak your "opinion"
that's all any of us have been doing. and if you really don't care about other people's opinions what are you doing in an internet forum?
moylan1234 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:24 PM   #131
Banned
 
IndyColts2's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
if they don't have authentic... id rather them not put some generic tattoo's in the game I remember the ones in the ps2 those were horriable and looked like lil kid scribbles.
EA obviously has some fine artists/programmers judging by the Kaep photo. If they made the tattoos more cool looking would ya rather have cool generic ones or none for everyone?

It's tattoos. You don't see them playing the game. None of you know what Kaep has tatted on his arms. Why is this such a big deal?

Oh and before you say "because it's my opinion and I want it this way". Just know that I absolutely love having as much customization and options as possible and I've been waiting for tats for 10 years to be back in. But the point is are you going to zoom in on every player and compare his in-game tat to his real life to see how close they got it? Nah. I doubt it.
IndyColts2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 11:28 PM   #132
Banned
 
IndyColts2's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
that's all any of us have been doing. and if you really don't care about other people's opinions what are you doing in an internet forum?
You're missing my point. I'm not saying I don't care in the sense that he shouldn't have an opinion. If you look below that I said the fact that it clearly states as to why they don't have more tattoos because of legal reasons makes his argument look dumb. If you guys want all or nothing cool. But the fact that it is in the game and more are coming as well makes you seem like you're just picking anything to cry about. Tats are back in the game. The photo looks amazing. Why are y'all complaining?
IndyColts2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:30 PM   #133
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Kaepernick and Aaron Hernandez are the only star players I can think of whose tats stand out. Hernandez obviously isn't in the NFL anymore. Patrick Willis has full sleeves but he looks fine without them.
apollon42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #134
MVP
 
Cowboy008's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

I'm just really looking forward to seeing it in action next week. Even if he didn't have the tattoos the player model looks great this year compared to last year.
Cowboy008 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:32 PM   #135
MVP
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central Coast
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
You're missing my point. I'm not saying I don't care in the sense that he shouldn't have an opinion. If you look below that I said the fact that it clearly states as to why they don't have more tattoos because of legal reasons makes his argument look dumb. If you guys want all or nothing cool. But the fact that it is in the game and more are coming as well makes you seem like you're just picking anything to cry about. Tats are back in the game. The photo looks amazing. Why are y'all complaining?
Tats are not back in the game a tat is in the game. I've already said why I don't like it I'm not gonna rehash. I just want to say that we are giving our opinions not just complaining to complain

Last edited by moylan1234; 06-05-2014 at 11:34 PM.
moylan1234 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2014, 11:39 PM   #136
Banned
 
IndyColts2's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Colin Kaepernick Will Be the Only Player in Madden NFL 15 with Tattoos

But they also said that tats will be implemented in the future. Look I get you're saying why put in his tat now and not in the future with the rest but he literally did this whole process himself. Why would they say nope you can't do it because nobody else cared enough to do it? You obviously don't see the big picture you just see what you wanna see.

Aside from that. Now tattoos are making it's way back in and there's people saying they DONT want generic tats on players??? What kind of sense does that make? First everyone cries for 10 years. Then when it starts to happen they wish it wouldn't happen. That's why I tell all of you to GROW UP.
IndyColts2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Top -