Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #33
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer and Ultimate Edition Details

After seeing the trailer, I feel totally justified in having my initial opinion to the screenshot of Kap. *The actual game will look nothing like that*

Why the hell can't I ever be wrong about Madden?!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #34
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

It's true man. Madden is Madden. Whether trailer or gameplay, what you see is what you usually get. Unless it's at a system launch, then it's usually what you see, you don't get, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #35
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
...I wonder if they fixed the issue with outside runs due to everyone on defense ignoring their gaps and crashing?
From the looks of Lester's & DeCoud's reaction, no. One of them should've been the force defender.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 10:29 AM   #36
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
After seeing the trailer, I feel totally justified in having my initial opinion to the screenshot of Kap. *The actual game will look nothing like that*
For someone who hasn't owned a Madden since '98 (okay I own '12, but I bought it for $10 and played it once), I can't agree with this statement. I don't think there was any deception in that first shot, at least compared to that of the E3 trailer. I think they look very much alike.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 06-06-2014, 10:30 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 15 Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
Graphics look the same in motions. Animations and movement look the same.

Alarmed by what I see in the video.

-At the snap all LBs are already in full sprints towards the LOS instead of reading and then reacting, ok fine maybe the play call was ALL LBs DOG.

-But at :47 the OLB willfully gives up contain and runs right into a block from the TE. He doesn't try to stay on TE outside shoulder at all. This is taught at the JV level if not sooner. The defense can't be truly fixed until this aspect of the game is fixed. This is an example of the game within the game the one-on-one within the team aspect. That OLB and should be outside the TE and that TE should be trying to turn that OLBs shoulders. Which should be determined by Run Block Rating and Block Shed rating.
Dont expect this level of football knowledge to ever be in Madden, hell that level of football knowledge, like you said, is BASIC STUFF that every Freshman football player knows.

Imagine while gameplanning/practicing for a game in Madden you can set your OLBs to keep contain on outside runs and have the MLBs scrape and fill the holes or, you could switch it up and have the OLBs play hard inside the last man and have your great tackling safety's take responsibility for the outside run. The thing of dreams in Madden. We'll never see that :/

Last edited by atc43; 06-06-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:34 AM   #38
Rookie

JCHISENH2016's Arena

OVR: 1
It has gotten to the point where I truly believe that the public just hates Madden. I understand that this game is not as great as it could be, and NFL 2k5, gameplay-wise, outdoes every Madden game made since then. However, EA, in my opinion took a huge step in the right direction with M25 NG. It was not what they showed in their trailers, but it was a game that had improved blocking, better running, better graphics, and better lighting than any previous Madden, including M25 last-gen. Looking at these videos and screenshots, this looks way better than what Madden put out last year, and that seems good to me. Stop saying that this is a "disappointment" before you even see more than a one minute trailer that features barely any gameplay at all.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #39
Rookie

BucksFan5Covers's Arena

OVR: 2
Both Screens were at different times of day.... that is why the shadows are different. CK picture appears tobe around sunset while Kuechly is around noon. Plus one picture is slightly compressed and the other is not.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:36 AM   #40
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Well, I give up. I guess I didn't make enough sense.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »