Home

Madden NFL 15 Cover Athlete is Richard Sherman

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Cover Athlete is Richard Sherman within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Cover Athlete is Richard Sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
Do people really care this much about who's on a cover of a sports game? Seriously?

Better question is do you seriously care if other people care who is on the cover of a sports video game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Better question is do you seriously care if other people care who is on the cover of a sports video game?
Nope not really, just find it kinda silly is all.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:17 PM   #43
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Does anyone not think this cover vote is fixed every year? Peyton Hillis wins it one year and now Richard Sherman? Really? Richard Sherman? I guess it's just a coincidence that he wins it the year they're touting defensive improvements, right? EA should just announce who's gonna be on the cover and stop with this dog and pony show every year.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:32 PM   #44
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by swenk16
It's official. I'll be using the custom cover this year. I think it's the only right thing to do as a Bronco fan.

Swenk

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

As a broncos fan, you realize that the 'hawks didn't beat you in the Super Bowl, right? You guys beat yourselves and Seattle was just in the right position to capitalize. You can't be mad at the team just because your team blew it.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 06-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
As a broncos fan, you realize that the 'hawks didn't beat you in the Super Bowl, right? You guys beat yourselves and Seattle was just in the right position to capitalize. You can't be mad at the team just because your team blew it.
Yeah, I couldn't agree more about beating ourselves. I'm also not much of a fan of Sherman anyway. So it just kind of goes hand in hand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Does anyone not think this cover vote is fixed every year? Peyton Hillis wins it one year and now Richard Sherman? Really? Richard Sherman? I guess it's just a coincidence that he wins it the year they're touting defensive improvements, right? EA should just announce who's gonna be on the cover and stop with this dog and pony show every year.
I don't. Let's go back to Calvin Johnson. He just broke Rice's record and is a top 3 wideout of all time. Huge reason for him winning the cover.

Sanders/AP. Peterson just had an insane comeback and was MVP. 25 year anniversary, plenty of reason to vote for the best running back of all-time and one that is in the conversation. Again, plenty of reason for them to get votes.

Sherman. Seahawks win Super Bowl, defense was very mainstream this season, he had the big play against the 49ers and the post game interview. Again, plenty of reason for him to get votes.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:12 PM   #47
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I don't. Let's go back to Calvin Johnson. He just broke Rice's record and is a top 3 wideout of all time. Huge reason for him winning the cover.

Sanders/AP. Peterson just had an insane comeback and was MVP. 25 year anniversary, plenty of reason to vote for the best running back of all-time and one that is in the conversation. Again, plenty of reason for them to get votes.

Sherman. Seahawks win Super Bowl, defense was very mainstream this season, he had the big play against the 49ers and the post game interview. Again, plenty of reason for him to get votes.
Riiiiiiight, do you realize how many people hate Richard Sherman? Last time I checked, he finished 7th among the 35 most disliked people in sports according to sports illustrated:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/pre...rts/?mobile=no

Somehow tho, he gets enough votes to win the Madden cover. Riiiiight.

Last edited by splff3000; 06-07-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:04 AM   #48
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Does anyone not think this cover vote is fixed every year? Peyton Hillis wins it one year
Do you remember the bracket for the Peyton Hillis cover? Compared to the last couple years, it was loaded with names much higher than Hillis. There is no way that vote was rigged for Hillis. Since then, there have been obvious predictions (like this year with Sherman), but the positioning of the brackets or relatively weak other players with name value right now doesn't equal a rigged vote.

I mean, don't let that get in the way of the random bashing of absolutely anything associated with Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »