Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #841
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Yeah, I am still watching the vid but I can say that I really hope only all-pro or all-madden videos are shown from here on out, gives the game a better chance

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #842
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I totally remember that. They have been making those excuses since PS1. It's just back then the competition would expose them. With no competition, they act like the fans are crazy for requesting certain things because they can't be exposed.
I remember their PS1 excuse was that the PS1 couldn't properly handle the amount of polygons needed to have a polygonal Madden. Then the same year they said that, Gameday had a polygonal football game.

The next season, surprise, surprise, Madden '99 was polygonal! Funny how tough competition has a way of doing that.
Old 06-13-2014, 04:42 PM   #843
Pro

OVR: 4

I am, however, still VERY worried about how overpowered this "jump the snap" gimmick is gonna be.... I swear I have seen ZERO plays where someone doesn't get "perfect" and they seem to beat the Olineman over 90% of the time too :/

This, of course, only applies to user controlled players.

But I'm pretty sure this will be an issue, regardless of them saying ratings will matter and blah blah blah
Old 06-13-2014, 04:43 PM   #844
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
That new vid by Shop was probably the best so far... all-pro difficulty, it showcases qb inaccuracies amongst other small details, like the aforementioned OL fidgets.
I think my favorite thing I saw was seeing the receiver still throw his hands up in the air, even though the ball was way overthrown in the endzone. Very nice touch, because that is human instinct - reach even if it's out of reach.

Anyone else get excited when he stopped on 'Stadium' in settings just hoping and praying he would pick somewhere besides san fran?
Old 06-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #845
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
One of the mods, think it was Aggies (maybe not?) was looking for a fumble, there is a fumble in this video around 6:35

OS Blog

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #846
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
I think my favorite thing I saw was seeing the receiver still throw his hands up in the air, even though the ball was way overthrown in the endzone. Very nice touch, because that is human instinct - reach even if it's out of reach.

Anyone else get excited when he stopped on 'Stadium' in settings just hoping and praying he would pick somewhere besides san fran?
Not really, seems like they were instructed to only get footage from Levi's with SEA/SF.

That whole "level teams" option however.... There couldn't be a more "maddenier" concept
Old 06-13-2014, 04:47 PM   #847
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

If you notice he is dropping back too far on a few passes and they are poorly thrown balls. That one on third down near the endzone to the corner especially.

OS Blog

Old 06-13-2014, 04:48 PM   #848
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Not really, seems like they were instructed to only get footage from Levi's with SEA/SF.

That whole "level teams" option however.... There couldn't be a more "maddenier" concept
If you're referring to an option that brings the lower rated teams ratings up to the level of the higher team's ones, that's not a Madden concept - it's an NCAA one. And it's been in that game dating back to PS2/XBOX gen.

Interesting that they finally brought it over to Madden, if that's what you're talking about. With that and the matchup stick there's definitely more NCAA influence in Madden this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »