Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-14-2014, 12:22 PM   #913
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
New video from Sim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azyvAOGAPo it's a short one though.
Good to see the corner jump the short route in cover 3. On Madden 25 he would've been 20 yards downfield.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:49 PM   #914
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It won't happen under Cam and Rex's watch and what happened with another game doesn't really matter. Cam and Rex are going where there going and have the leadership above them backing them. They won't be patching it, they would have to scrap the new audible system too.
JP, lol you speak like you know hat with 100% certainty which you do not. I hope your right believe me. The point is that what happens when millions of people complain and say passing sucks and so does madden? Believe me the decision won't be up to cam or Rex and there will be heat coming down on them from all angles including the suits. This will tell us where they truly stand with their direction and if they can make the stand and prove their stance of where this game is heading. It's a business and we are in the minority of gamers who play this game who want it to be sim and be as real as it possibly can be. That being said I think the casuals will buy every year anyways no matter what they do so who cares.

As far as 2k go's they made the wrong decision but continued to go in that direction in the future and then gave us simulation mode, sliders in online and offline to just about everything to give us the option to play the game we wanted. I hope madden instead of patching or under the hood go's and makes changes they just think about having 2 different modes. It's pretty simple really, you make everyone happy by having simulation mode for us sim guys with passing accuracy down, penalties, maybe even fumbled snaps, etc. then have your regular madden mode from the madden we've all known for the casual and tournament players. It eliminates the possibility of making 1 of us unhappy and in turn makes everyone happy. No patch needed.

Again the point with 2k was they felt the heat and buckled. People tried to run and pass the ball in mid air and wondered why the ball would go out of bounds. We all loved it and it made you have to play smart basketball. Same thing will happen when guys run out of the pocket and throw deep and it's incomplete. Or they drop back 20 yards and throw off back foot and they go wtf he was wide open. Guess what happens? They get pissed, they rage quit, throw the control, scream this game sucks, run to social media and tweet, make you tube videos saying the game sucks, etc. bad for everyone right?

Again, I hope your right and I hope they stand their ground but I will not hold my breath. I hope they just think in advance and cater to both the casual and the sim player. Options in games are the way to go now a days to keep everyone happy. Another reason I think maddens number 1 fix should be to make sure sliders work properly and do what they should do. This way anyone can make the game fit to their view of how a football game should play. I've said it before but having man coverage at 100 in sliders last year alone should have alleviated the 100% success of curl and out route success last year. Simple fix right?

Anyways I'm getting sidetracked but you get the point. I hope they stand their ground because I think it's great what they are doing and direction they are going. This will probably be 1st madden I get since 12. As a lifelong Seahawks fan it's been killing me!
Old 06-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #915
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
New video from Sim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azyvAOGAPo it's a short one though.
Added to OP

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #916
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Nice post Vann.

I've said before, I'm terrified of the youtube/social media guys leading an army of casual/tourney/cheese exploiter players against EA posting videos of everytime their scrambling QB with 75 accuracy misses a throw. "What the hell ea, where did my money plays go???? My followers want to see insta touchdowns!"

I'm going to put faith in EA that they won't cave.

What I have seen so far from M15 is very promising

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:01 PM   #917
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Nice post Vann.

I've said before, I'm terrified of the youtube/social media guys leading an army of casual/tourney/cheese exploiter players against EA posting videos of everytime their scrambling QB with 75 accuracy misses a throw. "What the hell ea, where did my money plays go???? My followers want to see insta touchdowns!"

I'm going to put faith in EA that they won't cave.

What I have seen so far from M15 is very promising
Rex said in the interview with Rich Grisham that he's playing the game every day on a mission to eliminate money plays from the game and Clint does something similar to test them and remove them.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Old 06-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #918
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

But instead of getting big passing TDs they get big defensive TDs. They will feel like better defensive players. What it comes down to is is the game fun? If the game looks and feels like the NFL that we all love, we can safely say it will be fun too. I don't think EA has much to worry about. They get MASSIVE complaints every year. It's all about the sales and this Madden will sell more than the last couple I'm thinking.

I don't think people who want Madden to be more realistic are in the minority honestly. How many Madden challenge tourney players do you know? I don't know any, but I do know a few people who don't play Madden because theres no such thing as defense. So we'll see.
Old 06-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #919
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Did we ever get a definitive answer on what game play level these videos were played on?
Old 06-14-2014, 01:55 PM   #920
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Did we ever get a definitive answer on what game play level these videos were played on?
Simple, every video except Shop's was on pro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »