Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-14-2014, 10:46 PM   #945
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

The way post-play stuff plays out - with respect to camera cuts, the way players move around and react, and other real-time presentation elements - is very evocative of other sports games which have executed this aspect of presentation very well.

Remains to be seen whether Madden will have enough triggerable events to really nail this in this particular iteration of the game, but the move away from cutscenes is an obvious step in the right direction IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2014, 10:48 PM   #946
Rookie

JakeReaves's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioCub
So I'm confused, is there only the one defensive camera that just rotates to the player you're controlling? I thought in one of the interviews they said there was also a general defensive perspective that was always behind the defense and followed the ball.

Also, am I the only one here at all interested in the coordinator... err... all 22 cam?
You're not alone. I want coordinator cam.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:06 PM   #947
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeReaves
They have an all-22 cam
Old 06-14-2014, 11:08 PM   #948
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

24 attempts 71 yards?!?!

Old 06-14-2014, 11:17 PM   #949
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeReaves
Like wordtobigbird said, they have the all-22 cam which is the same thing as the coordinator cam. So it is in, just noone seems interested in using it in any of these videos.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:20 PM   #950
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Old 06-15-2014, 12:50 AM   #951
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I see more and more people are starting to believe or are at least open to the idea of this team going somewhere. I would say overall a lot of you are where I was this time last year and I'm hoping 16 takes an even bigger jump. 15 is exactly what I thought it would be in many ways so far but it's not quite as far in other areas because last year was just a port. I thought 15 would be the second true next gen title but it's really the first for this series. 16 will be that 2nd next gen title and it needs to not only blow us away it needs to become the new standard for simulation football. We should never have these conversations we've been having again. It's time and Rex and Cam need to deliver.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2014, 01:46 AM   #952
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I see more and more people are starting to believe or are at least open to the idea of this team going somewhere. I would say overall a lot of you are where I was this time last year and I'm hoping 16 takes an even bigger jump. 15 is exactly what I thought it would be in many ways so far but it's not quite as far in other areas because last year was just a port. I thought 15 would be the second true next gen title but it's really the first for this series. 16 will be that 2nd next gen title and it needs to not only blow us away it needs to become the new standard for simulation football. We should never have these conversations we've been having again. It's time and Rex and Cam need to deliver.
This time last year you were telling us Madden 25 Next gen would be that game we wanted. Fast forward to those Monday night vids and you started saying Madden 15 would be the game we all have been waiting for. Madden 15 should blow us away from what you told us last year. Madden 15 seems more like a step in the right direction but nothing jaw dropping. Not tryna start anything but you told us if Madden 15 didnt deliver like you were saying then you would own it. Your expectations for this game has changed, but also are much more realistic now compared to what you were saying.

This is a couple of post you made last year, having trouble linking the threads, says page not found.

Quote:
I'm not going to sit here and try to defend the game or the videos, the game will speak for itself when everyone plays it and sees it for themselves in their living rooms. The only opinion that really matters is your own. For me, I've seen enough tonight to continue to believe that this game is going somewhere and definitely expect M15 to blow people away. God Bless
Quote:
I know people thought I was joking, being a fanboy, maybe even crazy, but I was being completely serious, Madden 15 is going to be THE game we've been waiting for. If you think these improvements on M25 ng are impressive, this is just the tip of the iceberg as the OP pointed out.

Last edited by m1ke_nyc; 06-15-2014 at 02:04 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »