Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #1081
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
I need to know about passing as well. You want to know about accuracy and I want to know about control. Can I put the ball where I want? That's my question.
Definitely. You could always do that in Madden and in the videos I've seen people are doing it and commented on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 11:24 AM   #1082
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Small new clip from Sim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4hi...X_GP2Wm9Z-1B_g
Old 06-21-2014, 07:41 PM   #1083
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone see any Bucs footage from E3 in Madden 15?

Looking for screenshots or game footage in those crazy new unis.

I could see them in the background of shopmaster's video here...but that's the best I've seen so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkWl...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-21-2014, 07:48 PM   #1084
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
EA is going to make a sim football game and Cam and Rex are pretty much hellbent on it, Simfballcritic said many times that everything people want to see in a sim football game is coming. He told me we all have no idea where they are about to go in the next two years. He also said last year that by Madden 16 any developer would have a hard time to try and compete with Madden. We'll see, but he's pretty much been spot on about Madden since becoming a GC. Last year he was saying next gen M25 is still called M25 and people needed to keep that in mind and not to expect too much, I was one who did and I admit that but from this point forward I think I'm pretty realistic about my expectations. M15 is pretty close to where I expected, we'll see how the final build looks and what they polish and tweak from now until then, for one, I'm hoping they fill the gaps of silence on the halftime show and fix the cameras on replays during the highlights. CFM reveal will tell me a lot too, most of the fixes before final besides presentation ones won't really stand out as much so if the halftime show is the same in August, then we probably won't see much improvement in the other areas.
The same guy who insisted 2K was coming back this year? Yeah he's credible.
Old 06-22-2014, 04:24 AM   #1085
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Definitely. You could always do that in Madden and in the videos I've seen people are doing it and commented on it.
I hope you're right. I know it has been somewhat in Madden over the past few years but I want control like 2ks TCP. If Madden accomplishes something really close to that then ill be happy. That's really my main issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 10:43 AM   #1086
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
The same guy who insisted 2K was coming back this year? Yeah he's credible.
Come on man let that go, he said all along it was a rumor. Randy Moss was very close to being a Packer before he went to New England but it didn't happen. Does that mean Adam Schefter isn't credible too? He was the main reporter talking about it that summer. Sim said Victor Lugo told him at E3 he had heard about the rumor too, sometimes things fizzle out. Besides the 2k rumor literally everything Sim has said has been spot on. This time last year he was talking about how Madden would be focusing on defense and specifically pass rush, d line play in 15.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #1087
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
EA is going to make a sim football game and Cam and Rex are pretty much hellbent on it, Simfballcritic said many times that everything people want to see in a sim football game is coming. He told me we all have no idea where they are about to go in the next two years. He also said last year that by Madden 16 any developer would have a hard time to try and compete with Madden.
jpdavis,

First, hope your kids setback from surgery was minor and that he's/she's doing much better now.

And, I have a very hard time taking any dev team seriously about a sim football game when the off field franchise mode is so unrealistic and arcadey. "Everything people want in a sim football game"? Like a choice/option for a realistic progression system instead of just the arcadey XP/RPG progression? Realistic roster management/depth charts? Realistic formation substitution. etc. etc?
Old 06-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #1088
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Come on man let that go, he said all along it was a rumor. Randy Moss was very close to being a Packer before he went to New England but it didn't happen. Does that mean Adam Schefter isn't credible too? He was the main reporter talking about it that summer. Sim said Victor Lugo told him at E3 he had heard about the rumor too, sometimes things fizzle out.
Good comparison.

About Victor Lugo - what is he up to?

He was the gameplay designer and face of the Infinity Engine introduction in M13 but I have heard nothing from him for M25 and M15!.

Is Lugo still on the Madden team?

I realise the I.E system is no longer set to receive phase 2 innovations but I am curious if he is still on the Madden team.

*Ironically, I foundy answers via one of the threads you created back in April of 2014 concerning this very topic.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=728093

This headline further reinforces my belief that Tiburon does not lack talent but the problem is the direction given from above by head authorities.

I watched his M13 Phsysics diaries and am now appalled and disheartened to hear he has left the EA Tuburon -Madden Studios.

I can only imagine now what the Phsysics would look and play like in future Madden iterations if Vic and others were able to further develop and implement their aims and plans.

These attrition notices do not serve the community well.

I got on board w Madden13 because of the I.E that was promoted - it had been years prior that I was not interested - I thank Vic for his efforts.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Last edited by hanzsomehanz; 06-22-2014 at 06:02 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »