Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-25-2014, 12:16 PM   #1097
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yep

@jpdavis1982: @ClintOldenburg @AzureEffect does it affect all 22 players or is it still only affecting the ball carrier like in M25

@ClintOldenburg: @jpdavis1982 @AzureEffect not all 22, but more than just the BC. Working on CPU AI for certain positions using it, like OL.

@ClintOldenburg: @jpdavis1982 @AzureEffect for the future, not this year.
I realize it's Twitter and the need for brevity, but that's a pretty vague statement. Furthermore, from the footage shown, I haven't seen much difference, if any, in the way that any of the player's footwork animates, including the ball carrier's, so not sure if this is something to really be excited about in the first place.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #1098
Rookie

Wolverines05's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
I realize it's Twitter and the need for brevity, but that's a pretty vague statement. Furthermore, from the footage shown, I haven't seen much difference, if any, in the way that any of the player's footwork animates, including the ball carrier's, so not sure if this is something to really be excited about in the first place.
haha yeah i have no idea what clint means there... super vague... it seems like just ball carrier... but the most important thing being that it will be implemented in the near future
Old 06-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #1099
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
This was the exact same thing I was thinking when I read it, especially the last part "for the future not this year". I think there is a lot of misunderstandings and miscommunication around what True Step is.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #1100
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

This is probably the most direct feed footage I've seen from Madden at E3. Personally I think the stuff the gamechangers have posted is old and was captured on trips to Tiburon, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #1101
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

We haven't seen new gameplay footage (or even screenshots) since E3. Game is 2 months away. When are we going to see more?

That was one good thing about the 2K franchise. During the summer they would have "Football Fridays" in which they would post new videos/screens/info on the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #1102
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
We haven't seen new gameplay footage (or even screenshots) since E3. Game is 2 months away. When are we going to see more?

That was one good thing about the 2K franchise. During the summer they would have "Football Fridays" in which they would post new videos/screens/info on the game...
In July. E3 was only 3 weeks ago.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #1103
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Thumbs down Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Player movement and animations in general look smoother this year and more realistic, you can't tell the difference on a small screen and you can't tell just how good the player models are either. The improvements are much more noticeable on a bigger screen. Watch the videos on your tv in 1080p or even 720 and you will see what I'm referring to.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #1104
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Player movement and animations in general look smoother this year and more realistic, you can't tell the difference on a small screen and you can't tell just how good the player models are either. The improvements are much more noticeable on a bigger screen. Watch the videos on your tv in 1080p or even 720 and you will see what I'm referring to.
Animations look, for the most part, exactly the same. I have not seen anything more than miniscule improvements in the animations in the footage I've seen. Does not matter whether I watch it on a monitor, a phone, or my 110" screen. Basically no improvement what so ever. Yes, YouTube, except in rare circumstances, is only 30fps, but missing frames has nothing to do with what I am looking for and I've seen enough internet videos in comparison to the actual game being in front of me, to know how to separate what YouTube is doing, vs what the game is not doing.

The running animations look like what I've been seeing for a long while now. If that is what True Step has to offer then I don't care if every player has it or not. What's the difference?

The player models and graphics in general do look improved, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »