Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #1145
Pro

Black59Razr's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

I have played Madden on Genesis, PS1, PS2, PS3 & PS4. This is no doubt the smallest leap forward into the next gen console. I gave them a pass last year but there is no excuse this year. This will be the first time in console history I wont be buying Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2014, 10:33 PM   #1146
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

I really can't wait until they show another stadium. There hasn't even been 1 NFL game played at Levi's stadium and I'm already sick of it lol
Old 07-06-2014, 08:11 AM   #1147
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black59Razr
I have played Madden on Genesis, PS1, PS2, PS3 & PS4. This is no doubt the smallest leap forward into the next gen console. I gave them a pass last year but there is no excuse this year. This will be the first time in console history I wont be buying Madden.
This is the first next gen title, smallest leap forward? The game has advanced more in core gameplay from 25 to 15, then it did from 06-12. How can I say that you ask? well because from 06-12 the game never built off of the previous title. There were a lot of improvements made in gameplay like another year of improving blocking, that aren't back of the box features, so until you play it you wont be able to tell. many of you didn't see the improvement from 25 gen 3 to gen 4 until you played it right? This year I predict that feeling will be much stronger.This was even a short cycle too, remember 25 was released in November on gen 4. 16 will be a bigger jump than this. 15 is the turning point for Madden.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-06-2014 at 08:16 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #1148
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This is the first next gen title, smallest leap forward? The game has advanced more in core gameplay from 25 to 15, then it did from 06-12. How can I say that you ask? well because from 06-12 the game never built off of the previous title. There were a lot of improvements made in gameplay like another year of improving blocking, that aren't back of the box features, so until you play it you wont be able to tell. many of you didn't see the improvement from 25 gen 3 to gen 4 until you played it right? This year I predict that feeling will be much stronger.This was even a short cycle too, remember 25 was released in November on gen 4. 16 will be a bigger jump than this. 15 is the turning point for Madden.
I disagree. Madden 10 was a very aggressive attempt. The game had tons of problems, but I've yet to see that amount of aggressiveness in one cycle from this team since. If you look at all the things they tried to do that year, you have to give them some credit. Sure, none of it came out great, but they're not a great team so that was to be expected. Unfortunately, Madden 10 was also a budget-buster so that explains a lot as to why that amount of aggressive development hasn't happened since. The big wigs were flipping over how much was spent on that game.

I thought 12 was also a decent try. I'd take its tackling system over what they're giving us today which is just plain ugly.
Old 07-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #1149
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
I disagree. Madden 10 was a very aggressive attempt. The game had tons of problems, but I've yet to see that amount of aggressiveness in one cycle from this team since. If you look at all the things they tried to do that year, you have to give them some credit. Sure, none of it came out great, but they're not a great team so that was to be expected. Unfortunately, Madden 10 was also a budget-buster so that explains a lot as to why that amount of aggressive development hasn't happened since. The big wigs were flipping over how much was spent on that game.

I thought 12 was also a decent try. I'd take its tackling system over what they're giving us today which is just plain ugly.
10 & 12 were fairly solid but I'm saying that they never built off of titles until 13. Madden 11 was one of the worst ones and did nothing to build off of 10. Some people really like 08 too but 09 was awful. Every year from 13-15 the game has improved and built off of the previous year.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Old 07-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #1150
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I really can't wait until they show another stadium. There hasn't even been 1 NFL game played at Levi's stadium and I'm already sick of it lol
These are the only videos I know of that aren't in Levi's Stadium

http://youtu.be/vkWl2m73PaU

http://youtu.be/Mo_Al3OBaBo

Old 07-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #1151
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
10 & 12 were fairly solid but I'm saying that they never built off of titles until 13. Madden 11 was one of the worst ones and did nothing to build off of 10. Some people really like 08 too but 09 was awful. Every year from 13-15 the game has improved and built off of the previous year.
Depends on how you look at it. Even though '11 was a throwaway season, they did implement more substantial locomotion, and that locomotion system work began during the '10 season's development. It didn't make it to final in '10 because there was a problem where defenders would stop dead in their tracks when a ballcarrier shifted and wouldn't attempt to make the tackle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 10:57 AM   #1152
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I saw one with Gore and Lynch. Other than that I've only seen the QB's.
Hey man do you or does anyone else remember which video that was in? I remember it too but can't find it anywhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »