Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #113
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
So they've moved on from tv style presentation? Wow. Was waiting for them to really finish off a broadcast presentation package that has seemingly been "next year" forever. Now it's nfl films presentation and next year it'll be "on the field voices" then it 2018 back to half assed broadcast. Whatever

I was wrong and misinterpreted thenfl films presentations. Seems they are still very focused on broadcast. I will wait and see it for myself but from the sound of it, it may be really good. All about execution thoug. We'll see.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #114
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

From the looks, I don't think I'll like that tackling cone. Something telling you when to hit "X" is just very arcade-like and unrealistic to me. It takes away the skills.

Like I've said, from the looks of it. I'll have to see how that turns out. Love that the player lock cameras are in. Wanted this for a longgg time.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 06-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #115
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBamaDoesIsWin
At least it's better than the crap we had in 2k5
Please ban for trolling
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #116
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Vision cone on defense but not offense
Old 06-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #117
Rookie

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

After watching the EA deal and seeing Madden, is it me or does Madden seem to be getting more arcade like by the year while FIFA becomes more simulation base and much better than Madden has hope for. I mean why cant Tiburon take a page from the Fifa development team. I love how they talked about ball physics some thing important in both games, and the behind the D-player was such a hit in NCAA now they bring it into there game years later why wait so long. This is why my love of Madden, and why I don't buy it anymore comes out, because every year a feature in a previous version of their game they bring back is always new and never seen before. I pray one day Madden will be the football game everybody loved and cherished like we had back in the early 2000's .
Old 06-09-2014, 06:17 PM   #118
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Release a Kaepernick photo and everyone gets excited. Then release a video of game play and everyone is saying "WTF was that!"
Old 06-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #119
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

I think M25 next gen was the best step forward for the franchise in years comprehensively. I will be disappointed if tackling is worse and the nano blitzes return en mass. I don't picture many if any players on this thread using tackling cone, so I hope that defense is tightened overall without the big hits being throttled back. D line player move arsenal is a good thing. Just please don't wreck the progress you made in 25, EA, just to add tackling for dummies. Please don't wreck the fluidity in which the players currently move in order to accommodate tats and better graphics. Lastly, the only videos in this thread are the EA cheese marketing ones?

Last edited by l8knight1; 06-09-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:51 PM   #120
Pro

OVR: 4

I love the way the tackling cone looks it's very simple and clean. I still think it's unnesscary and they would have been better suited making a clean come for the QB.

I love the player models. And love what I'm reading. But I read the same things last year.

I love real time celebrations and the hundreds they added. But this game really needs new animations. Until then it's going to continue to look like a nice paint job.

Personally I wish they would have went all in on revamping the entire wr/DB-passing engine. The passing engine hasn't been touched since ps2.

The graphics look promising but as far as gameplays goes in the reveal trailer it looked the same as far as the players giving up the edge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »