Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-10-2014, 02:20 AM   #129
MVP

OVR: 8
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Yes pretty sure
Old 06-10-2014, 02:25 AM   #130
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Is is tomorrow when people get to take vids of the game on the floor?
Yes, tomorrow is when I get to work!
Old 06-10-2014, 02:28 AM   #131
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
I love the way the tackling cone looks it's very simple and clean. I still think it's unnesscary and they would have been better suited making a clean come for the QB.

I love the player models. And love what I'm reading. But I read the same things last year.

I love real time celebrations and the hundreds they added. But this game really needs new animations. Until then it's going to continue to look like a nice paint job.

Personally I wish they would have went all in on revamping the entire wr/DB-passing engine. The passing engine hasn't been touched since ps2.

The graphics look promising but as far as gameplays goes in the reveal trailer it looked the same as far as the players giving up the edge.
The passing engine has changed some this year, DBs now will begin to react as the QB gets in throwing motion not just after a button is pushed. They brought in two Steeler DBs to teach them how DBs respond to QBs on pass plays. Rex Dickson goes into detail on the passing game improvements in the podcast. Also WRs and DBs now will react and stretch out or leap for overthrown balls, no more standing still as the ball goes over their heads, assuming the ball is in a realistic distance from the WR or DB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 02:33 AM   #132
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Was the "no camera" thing just last year due to next gen premiere or is that a typical rule each year?

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-10-2014, 02:47 AM   #133
Rookie

Soprano00's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
After watching the EA deal and seeing Madden, is it me or does Madden seem to be getting more arcade like by the year while FIFA becomes more simulation base and much better than Madden has hope for.
FIFA is the king of arcade games, it seems you didnt play it enough.... nothing in FIFA is remotely similar to real European Football
Old 06-10-2014, 02:49 AM   #134
MVP

OVR: 8

I like the improvements this team is making but when you look at the level of detail nhl and FIFA are going into this year, you can't help but think madden is still a step behind. Have to wait until tmr to see gameplay but I thought this whole ignite engine put all of EAs games back on even playing field. I know one can argue football is tougher to develope but I wonder what this game would look like if guys up at EA Canada made madden.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #135
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Everyone needs to listen to the Rex interview he talks about all the gameplay improvements you guys are wondering about in detail and legacy issues. He talks about how DBs take safer angles now which in more swats. Great interview

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 09:02 AM   #136
Banned

OVR: 0

Ea are a bunch of idiots look at the hand placement of the Tackles how come they can't get their hands inside... Ea is really dumb and know nothing about football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »