Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #217
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
Times change. We live in a completely different world. Them not allowing recordings in the age of youtube and twitch just seems fishy too me.
Not at all..

I went to the Xbox One pre-release event. They didn't allow recording's of FIFA, BF4, and a couple other games. Some they did. It's part of business. They have an exclusive reveal promises to someone most likely. Don't always jump to the first conclusion.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #218
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Wow, entitlement at its finest here.

Damn when I grew up I had to wait for the magazines in August and then the back of the box to get any info at all.

We're months away, you will get it eventuall. What's the rush?

Ain't that the truth and all you got was 3 screenshots and a write up. For the early years I never even knew a release date if it wasn't for the magazine.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #219
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats what I dont get. Why now? Do you have to preorder right now?

Even if you do, cant you just cancel the preorder if you see videos a month or two from now that you dont like?

Why do you need videos right now?
I think some people would like to see video footage now just to see if things that have challenged the title in the past have been addressed. In addition, fans of the title are just excited for a new release. Is it not fair for people to be excited to see the new game?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #220
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
Times change. We live in a completely different world. Them not allowing recordings in the age of youtube and twitch just seems fishy too me.
Thats fine and you are entitled to that opinion. I just completely understand why the wouldnt allow it.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #221
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Not at all..

I went to the Xbox One pre-release event. They didn't allow recording's of FIFA, BF4, and a couple other games. Some they did. It's part of business. They have an exclusive reveal promises to someone most likely. Don't always jump to the first conclusion.
Not jumping to conclusions, just not a fan of this new closed off E3 experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 06:08 PM   #222
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The difference is those are impressions of those watching or playing in person at the show and our inability to pick through a cell phone video and post for a few pages about the 49ers pant color.

I'd like to see more footage than what we saw at their presser, but I don't think this is unreasonable. We'll get footage soon, it's not like you have to make a purchase decision this week or something.
Can't speak for anybody else, but I'm willing to bet I could glean a lot more information from a showroom floor real gameplay video than the bullet time slo-mo/hyper fast trailer bs EA is so fond of. Do you honestly think EA really cares about the petty bickering (pants color) on message boards? You think that is what influenced the video recording ban? This is the biggest gaming week of the entire year, the game is nearly done, EA is hyping the crap out of the game, and we can't see it in its most basic form? Gimme a break.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #223
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Can't see **** in most of the off-screen youtube videos anyway lol.

We will definitely see video today or tomorrow. IGN has a gameplay demo for Madden 15 schedule for tomorrow at 4:40 PM pacific time.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #224
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I think some people would like to see video footage now just to see if things that have challenged the title in the past have been addressed. In addition, fans of the title are just excited for a new release. Is it not fair for people to be excited to see the new game?
You can be excited but why is EA obligated to allow people to make videos two months out just because people have questions or are excited?

Its this weird since of entitlement that OSers have. I just saw a thread in the NBA 2k forum where someone is ripping 2k a new one because they arent showing the game. That game is 3 mos away from release.

No one can explain to me how showing the game now benefits the publisher financially. So if there is no benefit, why do we expect them to show the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »