Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #281
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Isn't Madden 15 booth open to the floor? If we can't get videos can we get impressions from someone on OS who either got a chance to watch or play the it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 08:16 PM   #282
MVP

OVR: 8

Honestly I've been to trade shows and and participated in trade shows where some companies just have a no picture/no video policy in their booth because of the huge concentration of industry people and their prying eyes. This no video policy could just be a standard EA thing and have nothing to even really do with not wanting people to see Madden gameplay.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #283
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Honestly I've been to trade shows and and participated in trade shows where some companies just have a no picture/no video policy in their booth because of the huge concentration of industry people and their prying eyes. This no video policy could just be a standard EA thing and have nothing to even really do with not wanting people to see Madden gameplay.
It definitely is. At an Xbox One pre-release event only the EA games couldn't be filmed. From FIFA to BF4.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #284
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Calm down.. it's just a delay, not a "no videos from E3 at all, ever."
Exactly! They'll probably lift the ban when they're boarding their planes heading back home. Can't say I don't blame them. no way I would stick around and deal with that possible onslaught of negativity....If the game doesn't impress.

Just my opinion.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 14 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Old 06-10-2014, 08:20 PM   #285
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Isn't Madden 15 booth open to the floor? If we can't get videos can we get impressions from someone on OS who either got a chance to watch or play the it.
Steven and Glenn from OS are there and will be providing impressions. Its 5:00pm in La so they are still at the event.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #286
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
It definitely is. At an Xbox One pre-release event only the EA games couldn't be filmed. From FIFA to BF4.
didn't someone snap a pic of a PC running a game inside an open display instead of an xbox once and that created an uproar. I think it could be more about the big picture and not the games.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #287
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Ive been to E3 multiple times and have seen several other companies use the no video/photos policies. Its happens at E3 regularly. With that said, most games dont have that policy,

Last edited by aholbert32; 06-10-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #288
Pro

OVR: 2

Sorry if this has already been posted but did anybody else notice that Cam Newton is wearing his Under Armour cleats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1402343214-media.jpg (439.3 KB, 171 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »