Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #289
MVP
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,363
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Ive been to E3 multiple times and have seen several other companies use the no video/photos policies.
Yeah I did a lot of action sports (surf,snow,skate) trade shows and a lot of companies do that because you can never tell what people are actually filming or trying to listening to that could be recorded.....lol Sounds crazy, but it's like that.
DNMHIII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:33 PM   #290
MVP
 
wordtobigbird's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2008
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Sorry if this has already been posted but did anybody else notice that Cam Newton is wearing his Under Armour cleats.
Nice find.
wordtobigbird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:34 PM   #291
MVP
 
JKSportsGamer1984's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Phoenix, AZ by way of Washington D.C.
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How bout you let us do the modding, ok? The thread is open because like I said when I first posted, I think there is a decent chance that video leaks in the next few days. Just like it did last year.
Woa call off your dogs bro I was just making an observation that's all. I took your comment as saying we come off as "entitled" for just wanting to see gameplay & you were saying there's no point because they're not going to show any & we should just wait. Maybe I misinterpreted your post. No need for the animosity boss Wasn't trying to step on your toes. My bad.
JKSportsGamer1984 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 08:41 PM   #292
MVP
 
drlw322's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: los angeles
Blog Entries: 3
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Can you say deja vu. The same thing happened last year and shop was the 1st to let us know that no videos were allowed but we ended up with a bunch after ign dropped their interview and video. So here is to hoping.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eo-thread.html
__________________
Dynasty Nation Dynasties
My 2014 Lakers Dynasty Kobe and Melo

drlw322 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:00 PM   #293
Banned
 
allstardad's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
honestly cant believe people are saying they understand why EA isnt showing vids. SImple fact is if you are proud of your product you will show it, just like all the other games that have already been show. the game is probably crap like last year
they are showing it. They just aren't allowing people to video it and submit it out to the masses.
allstardad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:01 PM   #294
Banned
 
allstardad's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
Isn't Madden 15 booth open to the floor? If we can't get videos can we get impressions from someone on OS who either got a chance to watch or play the it.
Shopmaster is tweeting his impressions, or at least he was.
allstardad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #295
Banned
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Dec 2002
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
Shopmaster is tweeting his impressions, or at least he was.
They probably told him to stop.
Flamehead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #296
Banned
 
allstardad's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
They probably told him to stop.
I don't know if he's still doing impressions or not as I haven't visited his twitter account since earlier this evening.
allstardad is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 PM.

Top -