Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-10-2014, 10:09 PM   #305

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
I don't need to know right now. But to be honest, I've been so disappointed with so many Maddens (and ended up purchasing only a couple over the past 10 years), and with no other alternative, I'm just desperate for news/visual evidence on where Madden is going.

But you guys are right. It's a couple months away and plenty of time still to get info.
The only difference between you and I is that I have bought every single one.

I would very much love news as well but I just don't see it as a need to know right now kind of thing.

And without mentioning it I do think I get your point, had there been competition, I'm sure we probably would have seen something. The sooner you get a leg up on your competition the better.

That said, there is no competition. Whether we get news and video's now, isn't going to change how the only option we have plays a few months from now.

I get that society is shifting to an info asap society and I get it (not aimed at you specifically), and I know that people are going to say they are intentionally hiding a bad product but let's be honest, what are they really hiding from us that we don't already know?

Best case scenario is a few months ago we are somehow blown away by what they release.

My only point is love it or hate it, there is no real benefit to showing it to us now, no one is going to decide to NOT buy a game based on footage they DON'T see, but rather footage they do see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 10:30 PM   #306
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Sorry if this has already been posted but did anybody else notice that Cam Newton is wearing his Under Armour cleats.
These are the same style of UA cleats that have been in Madden for a few years. Nothing new.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #307
Banned

Ovie832's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
These are the same style of UA cleats that have been in Madden for a few years. Nothing new.
EA is atrocious with equipment and gear. In ALL of their games. NHL is always a mess with equipment.. and Madden hasnt had an update in maybe 5 years. Don't even bother worrying about it... it's obvious it isn't ever a priority for them. Which is a shame.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:58 PM   #308
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

No new gameplay footage, but here was a show-floor interview with the game's presentation director:

Old 06-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #309
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovie832
EA is atrocious with equipment and gear. In ALL of their games. NHL is always a mess with equipment.. and Madden hasnt had an update in maybe 5 years. Don't even bother worrying about it... it's obvious it isn't ever a priority for them. Which is a shame.
Ain't that the truth. Nike has the team logo gloves and team color cleats that have yet to appear in the game. And don't get me started on the mouthpiece. They haven't put one in the game since ps2 days.smh
Old 06-10-2014, 11:06 PM   #310
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Sorry if this has already been posted but did anybody else notice that Cam Newton is wearing his Under Armour cleats.
Um no. I don't look at shoes. Lol
Old 06-10-2014, 11:11 PM   #311
Rookie

OVR: 4

They took away my hitstick.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 11:13 PM   #312
Banned

Ovie832's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
Ain't that the truth. Nike has the team logo gloves and team color cleats that have yet to appear in the game. And don't get me started on the mouthpiece. They haven't put one in the game since ps2 days.smh
its pretty ridiculous. But like i said it isn't just madden. all of their games lack in gear and equipment customization. EA must feel that casual fans don't care about equipment. (which they probably don't).. but it leaves us hardcore guys in the dark. Boy do i love seeing 25+ players wearing reebok 'train track' gloves from 2006!!

clint oldenburg actually went off on somebody on twitter when he was talking about mouthpieces. He said it isn't simple to put in due to helmet and face technology lol. same way they said they didn't have the tech for the vikings uniform numbers LOL

Hearing a dev say the word 'technology' after every keyword literally makes me want to throw up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »