Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 09:57 AM   #361
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
IMO it looks awesome for a Madden game just from that quick clip. Sidelines look way more animated. Animations look alot smoother(nowhere near where I want them). QB movement and animations still leave alot to be desired. I like what I saw from that clip though. I love that down and distance on the field, I was hoping they added that. Also liked that they changed the walk up animations for the QB.
I'm not crazy guys I saw this coming and thought we would be getting this last year. This is more along the lines of what I expect Madden to be like under this dev team. Hopefully it just keeps getting better and better. The improvement from M25 gen 3 to now is bigger than from M06-13, that is something we should be excited about and have to expect even more from these guys going forward.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #362
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
The part I don't like is I'm seeing too much one man tackles in the open. Your teammates doesn't come up and get involve in the tackles.

The flow with real time celebration is great
I am always looking at the tackling and how the players interact, and it looks to be disappointing once again. There was a run up the middle that resulted in a gang tackle, but that pass to the outside (3:05 mark) had a chance for multiple defender interaction and only one guy made the tackle while the others just stood there. They didn't tumbleweed over, but they should be in on the tackle or at least making an attempt. I guess they can't get it to that point.

I love the scorebug and the down and distance arrow. Player models really do look good for once. I am sure some may not be perfect, but the ones they showed in this clip looked good.

Loved when RGIII clipped his chinstrap to his helmet, that seemed new, but maybe I am wrong.

They are making improvements, but they still have a long way to go.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:05 AM   #363
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

1 small thing I remember talking to Clint on one of the twitch live stream when next gen launched about WR placement on the line that it should be inside foot up. He said he'll look into it and it's changed it's now correct in the gameplay vid

Last edited by drlw322; 06-11-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #364
MVP

OVR: 16

I clicked the linked expecting to be disappointed....but actually I liked what I saw. Graphics seem clean. If they clean up the tackling animations and add signature running style, I may purchase the game.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #365
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

One small visual detail I hope they fix this year is the sideline personnel and the crowd wearing shorts and short sleeves in cold weather games. It just looked stupid to have snow and players in long sleeves, and the crowd is is sitting there like it's a hot summer day.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:12 AM   #366
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
One small visual detail I hope they fix this year is the sideline personnel and the crowd wearing shorts and short sleeves in cold weather games. It just looked stupid to have snow and players in long sleeves, and the crowd is is sitting there like it's a hot summer day.

Just asked Shopmaster about this on Twitter.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-11-2014, 10:14 AM   #367
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
The part I don't like is I'm seeing too much one man tackles in the open. Your teammates doesn't come up and get involve in the tackles.

The flow with real time celebration is great
AGREED! Don't overly pare down on Madden 25. Add to it and tweak correctly.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:16 AM   #368
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Just asked Shopmaster about this on Twitter.
Thanks man. Killed the immersion factor in my PS4 franchise last year seeing this late in the season in Chicago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »