Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 10:17 AM   #369
Banned

OVR: 0
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
The part I don't like is I'm seeing too much one man tackles in the open. Your teammates doesn't come up and get involve in the tackles.

The flow with real time celebration is great
There is a possibility that the one-man tackling might be intentional to allow the real-time celebrations to flow properly. If you have a lot of other players standing around in the area, it would probably make it a lot harder to work. Hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited by FaceMask; 06-11-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #370
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm not crazy guys I saw this coming and thought we would be getting this last year. This is more along the lines of what I expect Madden to be like under this dev team. Hopefully it just keeps getting better and better. The improvement from M25 gen 3 to now is bigger than from M06-13, that is something we should be excited about and have to expect even more from these guys going forward.
Stay humble JP. There is still a long way until August. And it's been a while since we had a bug free launch that didn't require patches.
There are a lot ppl who will be on missions to find exploits to compromise the game. Let's wait until this game is working properly on 4m consoles before we start to crown it.

With that said very promising so far.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:19 AM   #371
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm not gonna comment on a lack of defense in that video because, as stated, it might be on rookie or something,

I will say, that zoom cam looks fantastic. I played with it on M25 and will again for 15. You can clearly see the graphical upgrade here. Gameplay looked pretty darn smooth.

I have some gameplay question marks but I will keep it to myself until we see more.

Thank you for vid

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:28 AM   #372
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I know some have been critical of CFM only really focusing on practice this year, but I feel like last year with the reintroduction of owner mode it was a pretty significant and well-executed upgrade. I'm fine if they tweak some of the inconsistent, and poorly working smaller elements of the mode in favor of allocating more of the dev budget to getting on field game play and overall visual fidelity up to what we expect for a new generation of consoles.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:36 AM   #373
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

This was the same for Madden 25 and previous, but where do refs go on the replays? Beam me up Scotty.

Live

Replay
Old 06-11-2014, 10:36 AM   #374
Pro

OVR: 8

Gameplay in the background looks amazing visually. Lets hope the gameplay is gonne be improved too. And they made alot of improvements to cmf
Old 06-11-2014, 10:47 AM   #375
Banned

OVR: 0

I like what I'm seeing. Still A LOT of legacy issues. Namely namely animations on the offense need to be more fluid and cleaned up. QB animations from drop back to scrambles and throwing. But I know EA works in years so eh....

Looks good so far. Still way to many dropped ints and not enough variety in post play response from the DB. Also still looks like a bunch of clutter on certain tackles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #376
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Added Madden Creative Director Rex Dickson with HipHopGamer on Madden 15 and the license vs competition to OP(Must See, Rex challenges 2k straight up)

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »