Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 1
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
They took away my hitstick.....
i don't think they took it away. I believe you can use either the buttons or the hit stick
Old 06-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #450
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Back to topic, this is an E3 video thread and after two full days, pitiful amounts of video to discuss. We had that one decent one this morning, but the one where the guy discussing the control/play call stuff, they were both standing in front of the monitor. Wanted to throw a brick at the screen. There must be some controls in place on the E3 floor as to what is allowed to be captured on video. We can barely praise or critique based on the limited amounts we're allowed to see.
I was able to see the Bucs new uniform. It looks alright.
Old 06-11-2014, 02:43 PM   #451
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Huge disappointment there. It looked better in the video, but still had a long way to go. Really disappointed. Gotta see more, but idk if I can support the game this year without that being expanded.
Do u honestly think u need to see more at this point? what u see is what u get. I just watched a video with two of the "gamechangers" basically breaking it down saying the game has improved. And from the looks of it to me it has but not much. Still didnt improve on wr/db interactions tho, player movement still looks static and robotic, and the transitional animations has'nt been improved opon and it sticks out like a sore thumb....... But overall I think it has improved visually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #452
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

It could be Madden 25 2.0 and I'll still get it because it's the only football game available. I wish I didn't love the sport as much as I do or else I'd shrug my shoulders and move on, but that's not the case.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #453
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

again we are talking about how the game PLAYS based of how it LOOKS. Impossible to do.

People still try to argue that Madden 25 didn't change from Madden 13 because it "looks" the same. Those are two drastically different experiences. I expect Madden 15 to be the same way. Of course there are things that needs to be fixed. If you thought Madden was going to be fixed in on year, you're delusional. But it's about the progression and if the gamePLAY progresses then I will be happy. Sounds like it has. Have to have realistic expectations with all the factors in mind.

Personally, I think just the fact that all QBs aren't equally accurate will change the way Madden is played. People over look how incredibly easy passing in Madden has been. Not to mention if they truly eliminate being able to stand in the pocket for 5+ seconds on a regular basis. Real football strategy is finally going to come into play this year, before sliders get involved, and I will be happy about that.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:12 PM   #454

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
Do u honestly think u need to see more at this point? what u see is what u get. I just watched a video with two of the "gamechangers" basically breaking it down saying the game has improved. And from the looks of it to me it has but not much. Still didnt improve on wr/db interactions tho, player movement still looks static and robotic, and the transitional animations has'nt been improved opon and it sticks out like a sore thumb....... But overall I think it has improved visually.
There's your issue.

Don't pay any attention to anything any of the 'GameChangers' or wanna-be 'GameChangers' say. They're worthless (not as people, though some may fall into that category) when it comes to games.

Madden is going to be Madden. Whether you hate, like or love it you know what you're getting. This forum does this same stupid song and dance every year. They have been for a long time.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:14 PM   #455
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Man, I see why the Madden team wants to limit exposure on videos. That previous clip was probably set to rookie mode so I'm not too concerned. The presentation looks nice...real excited to see the halftime show. Overall, not where I want it to be, but still a pretty nice upgrade from M25.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 03:14 PM   #456
Rookie

Gjordan's Arena

OVR: 2

Is Gameflow still an option?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »