Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 08:25 PM   #585
Rookie

vpizzle28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
Very very concern about one thing. CPU not finishing and engaging in the tackles again. They are doing the legacy hop and skip out of the way again. It's almost like they are too focus on the 1 on 1 tackling that they took some physic away.

I was very concern when Rex talked about suction tackling is somewhat needed to improve tackle range in the press row interview and this prove my concern. If there is suction tackling with the initial tackle that takes the calculation of physic out and might effect secondary tacklers coming in. I did not see one multi tackle with more two guys engage like madden 25 in that footage
Re-watch it. There was a few times that I saw Lynch get tackled by more than 1 defender.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 08:30 PM   #586
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm so tired of seeing people complain about the players moving like robots. I was just playing NBA 2k14 today and the players move worse in that game than they do in Madden and I've never seen anyone complain about 2k's player movement. I think people just want to have something to complain about with Madden. This game looks so great, not saying it's perfect, but I think it's finally the game I've been waiting for! Last gen never had a good game of Madden but with this being just the 2nd release of the 4th gen, I can only imagine what the future holds...
Old 06-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #587
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I'm so tired of seeing people complain about the players moving like robots. I was just playing NBA 2k14 today and the players move worse in that game than they do in Madden and I've never seen anyone complain about 2k's player movement. I think people just want to have something to complain about with Madden. This game looks so great, not saying it's perfect, but I think it's finally the game I've been waiting for! Last gen never had a good game of Madden but with this being just the 2nd release of the 4th gen, I can only imagine what the future holds...

Your tired of reading people state that the animations look poor, and they move like robots? Why do you think you keep reading that? Because the game does does look and play like that.

What does NBA 2k have to do with it? This isn't a 2k vs EA war discussion, it's about Madden 15. The animations are still poor, and there are already many post that stated this after the ign video. It's not hate, it's fact. You can't expect everyone to just fall in love with everything Madden does, because you like it. People just stating what their eyes see.

The graphics look much improved though. Got to give them props for that. I wasn't going to buy the game this year, but the upgrade in visuals might actually get me to pick it up.

Last edited by BigDaddyHolmes; 06-11-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #588
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I'm so tired of seeing people complain about the players moving like robots. I was just playing NBA 2k14 today and the players move worse in that game than they do in Madden and I've never seen anyone complain about 2k's player movement.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #589
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

Well then if you don't like it, don't buy it, and don't hate on the game in the forums
Old 06-11-2014, 08:39 PM   #590
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpizzle28
Re-watch it. There was a few times that I saw Lynch get tackled by more than 1 defender.
How about that Gore run up the middle where Cam and another player were in perfect position to fill the hole and impact the play, but they just pull up and stop? That is what he is referring to. It looks awful and is nothing like real football.

The game is improved, but the player interaction is still terrible for the most part. They flat out can't fix it and it really hurts the game. You are right that there are instances where the gang or multiple person tackle attempt triggers correctly and looks good, but way too many instances where it doesn't.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #591
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I just made a similar post on another site, the IGN video looked graphically good but I'm just not impressed. I understand that's a me problem but after reading all those good things, then seeing the gameplay, I still want more change. The game is still too much Madden for me, as crazy as that sounds.

What's weird is I had a blast playing Madden 07 on the 360, so it's not like I have had a thing against Madden forever but at this point I'm tired of Madden being Madden. I hope some people out there get what I'm trying to say and I won't be posting this 1000x, in different ways, lol, just getting it off my chest.

Hopefully CFM has some new upgrades that I can jive with because my decision to purchase a new console is founded in having a football game I can enjoy long term.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 06-11-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 08:44 PM   #592
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Very pleased with the presentation. Still boggles me they won't put cbs in the game when they make it look almost identicle anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »