Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #593
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

I can't believe you liked madden 07 on xbox 360. I thought that was the worst Madden game released on 360. lol but like you said, personal preference.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:49 PM   #594
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I just made a similar post on another site, the IGN video looked graphically good but I'm just not impressed. I understand that's a me problem but after reading all those good things, then seeing the gameplay, I still want more change. The game is still too much Madden for me, as crazy as that sounds.

What's weird is I had a blast playing Madden 07 on the 360, so it's not like I have had a thing against Madden forever but at this point I'm tired of Madden being Madden. I hope some people out there get what I'm trying to say and I won't be posting this 1000x, in different ways, lol, just getting it off my chest.

Hopefully CFM has some new upgrades that i can jive with because my decision to purchase of a new console is founded in having a football game I can enjoy long term.

I know what you mean regarding the bold. I just want a game that represents the NFL in a very realistic manner and I don't care who makes it. I'm tired of playing Madden football, I want NFL football. Doesn't have to be 2K football, MS football, or anyone else's particular "brand" of football. I just want a hardcore NFL simulation football video game. So while I play Madden almost every year, I know what you mean. Really, we just want a game that feels authentic and doesn't have the typical "Madden stuff" in it that we're told that we just have to accept. No, I don't have to accept it. I can make my voice heard and push for a game that is more authentic, more genuine, more NFL, than what Madden is currently. I don't believe in just saying "Madden gonna Madden"...

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 06-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #595
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm really not a fan of the bright blue circle around the the QB/ball Carrier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 08:51 PM   #596
Pro

AC IS ART's Arena

OVR: 15

Nice to see Press Cover 3, 4, and 6 in M15. Hoping we get a chance to see how its executed on the field. Disappointing that you can still swerve with the ball carrier smh.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #597
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Well then if you don't like it, don't buy it, and don't hate on the game in the forums
So if you don't have nothing but praise to say about Madden, your not welcome here? Is that what your saying?
Old 06-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #598
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I'm so tired of seeing people complain about the players moving like robots. I was just playing NBA 2k14 today and the players move worse in that game than they do in Madden and I've never seen anyone complain about 2k's player movement. I think people just want to have something to complain about with Madden. This game looks so great, not saying it's perfect, but I think it's finally the game I've been waiting for! Last gen never had a good game of Madden but with this being just the 2nd release of the 4th gen, I can only imagine what the future holds...
Not really I still play 2k14 and if you put player speed at 58 with quickness at 40 player movement has been fantastic!!!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #599
MVP

JKSportsGamer1984's Arena

OVR: 0

They have Russell Wilson darker than Marshawn Lynch lol. Russell must of been celebrating his Super Bowl victory in the islands & got a serious tan lol.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #600
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

No, that's not what I meant. But it's just amazing how all of us are sitting here waiting on whatever footage we can get, and some people are just waiting to find something to pick apart. It's a video game, they have to have something that appeals to people that are just starting out in Madden along with things that appeal to the veteran players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »