Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #601
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I can't believe you liked madden 07 on xbox 360. I thought that was the worst Madden game released on 360. lol but like you said, personal preference.
LOL, yeah man, I was a lot more optimistic back then and used the "Live Opponent" feature to run an online Franchise with friends. Then Tiburon removed that feature in M08 and so began my slow transformation into the resentful football gamer I apparently am today, lol. No way would I have believed back in 2007 that this is as far along football gaming would be in 2014.

Anyway, enough of my pity party, it is what it is, at least the graphics and interface look clean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 08:58 PM   #602
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
...and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmlurMT453E
Old 06-11-2014, 09:10 PM   #603
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

I guarantee you if some company came out and made a true NFL sim, there would be someone to complain that some undrafted free agent that is the 3rd string TE, had the wrong size knee pads.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:11 PM   #604
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
I know what you mean regarding the bold. I just want a game that represents the NFL in a very realistic manner and I don't care who makes it. I'm tired of playing Madden football, I want NFL football. Doesn't have to be 2K football, MS football, or anyone else's particular "brand" of football. I just want a hardcore NFL simulation football video game. So while I play Madden almost every year, I know what you mean. Really, we just want a game that feels authentic and doesn't have the typical "Madden stuff" in it that we're told that we just have to accept. No, I don't have to accept it. I can make my voice heard and push for a game that is more authentic, more genuine, more NFL, than what Madden is currently. I don't believe in just saying "Madden gonna Madden"...
AMEN to that. 100% agreed.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #605
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
I guarantee you if some company came out and made a true NFL sim, there would be someone to complain that some undrafted free agent that is the 3rd string TE, had the wrong size knee pads.
True, but that's better than complaining about legacy gameplay issues

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 09:13 PM   #606
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Well then if you don't like it, don't buy it, and don't hate on the game in the forums
My god...just stop. Your fanboy apologist garbage is getting old.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #607
Banned

Ovie832's Arena

OVR: 0

graphics look very nice. In particular the jerseys and helmets. They just pop.

Presentation is great too... but the real test will be when I play it the 3rd..4th time. If i'm seeing the same opening time after time.. its the same old madden.

other than those things tho... its still.. madden. Like Big Fn Deal said... I'm so tired of madden football.. that even there changes and 'improvements' still reek of madden ball.
Players still move the same. Jerky running.. DB's still swatting and dropping balls awkwardly. And line play tackling still looks like a swarm of bees going to the center. Looks very clumsy.

If they stripped away the sharper graphics..'infinite grass' lol.. and new presentation.. It would appear identical to madden 25. It is clear to me that the base foundation of madden will never change.. or at least wont in the near future. That's why it always looks.. basically the same.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:20 PM   #608
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
They have Russell Wilson darker than Marshawn Lynch lol. Russell must of been celebrating his Super Bowl victory in the islands & got a serious tan lol.
That really bothers me, I hope they fix it. They had his skin color right last year. They got him looking like Tavares Jackson. Kaepernick looks great, Russell Wilson is WAY too dark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault1-622x350.jpg (55.1 KB, 199 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »