Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #617
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

IGN video looks like the AP video they showed last year at E3. The close up camera angle and improved graphics remind me alot of what we were told Madden 25 would look like.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #618
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Line play still needs more work man. It's like once the initial contact is made the lineman just give up to create this BS sense of pressure, when in fact lineman just let there man go by and then stand there. At 8:07 there was a 3 man rush and it led to a sack. It looked terrible. Stuff like that just takes you out of the game. 2 double team blocks were EASILY beat. Maybe it was the difficulty level, but I saw it plenty of times in Madden 25 as well.
Didn't look like they were playing on a high level. Hopefully at higher levels it's more of what your looking for. Also the person playing this demo was absolutely terrible. Was hitting the pause button during a play, missed tackles terribly, couldn't find the holes when running. Someone on the actual development team plays the game that bad, there's an issue
Old 06-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #619
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

bout what I expected from another Madden....at this point it comes down to your own personal Madden tolerance level.

In terms of where they are at for Madden....Id say they finally climbed out of that colossal hole they dug for themselves during the 360/PS3 era and are back to around that Madden 04-06 level of fun factor more or less.............but you have to ask yourself is that enough given its 2014 not 2004...and worth your yearly 60+ dollars

For me...no, A lot of this stuff should have been in the game ages ago and Im just too burnt out from past Maddens to keep up with what IMO is minimal upgrades......Not to mention Im still highly ticked about missing features/Options from the Great Purge of Madden 13

Maybe in a few years the juice will be worth the squeeze.

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 06-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #620
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

Those back-to-back-to-back sacks and the constant 'perfect' off the line is a little alarming. I hope it gets much tougher on higher levels.

What I did like is how--if you pay attention late in the video (when he drops Kap back 10+ yards)--the DB actually covered the break on the corner route. If you go back and watch that route, it was covered from start to finish. There may have been a <1s window where he could have maybe gotten a chance at an 'effort' catch, but otherwise, there was no way he was going to get a completion throwing to that receiver on what was possibly the worst money route on M25/NCAA 14.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #621
Strategy Over Skills

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
IGN video looks like the AP video they showed last year at E3. The close up camera angle and improved graphics remind me alot of what we were told Madden 25 would look like.
Wasn't that video just to show the improved running? It was not a full on game like this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #622
Banned

allstardad's Arena

OVR: 0

After watching the video, one thing that has me curious is where is the gang tackling? At the start of the 2nd quarter, Gore runs to the right and 3 Seahawks have him surrounded, but only one makes the tackle.

Game looks really good and I am pumped for August 26th, just curious about lack of gang tackling.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:21 PM   #623
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Wasn't that video just to show the improved running? It was not a full on game like this one.
My point was that I think they had this improved engine with the closeup camera and better graphics last year at E3 but for some reason Madden 25 ended up just being a high res ps3 version. I know last year we all wanted the E3 game but didnt get it and I believe this year we will
Old 06-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #624
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
After watching the video, one thing that has me curious is where is the gang tackling? At the start of the 2nd quarter, Gore runs to the right and 3 Seahawks have him surrounded, but only one makes the tackle.

Game looks really good and I am pumped for August 26th, just curious about lack of gang tackling.
Maybe next year...or the year after that...or the year after that. Or Madden 30.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »