Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #625
MVP

JKSportsGamer1984's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
LMAO @ #41 at 12:09 ... frozen in time, lol!!!

Jokes aside, I cannot wait to see more of this game. Might be my first madden since Madden 11 ...
Yeah I hope there aren't any frozen player bugs in the game like there was in 25 smh. It happened to me quite a few times were my player would get frozen specifically on punt coverage. I also noticed some clipping/morphing with players mainly after the play. Hopefully this all gets cleaned up before release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #626
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
My point was that I think they had this improved engine with the closeup camera and better graphics last year at E3 but for some reason Madden 25 ended up just being a high res ps3 version. I know last year we all wanted the E3 game but didnt get it and I believe this year we will
While Madden 25 did actually have improved graphics, I agree that they made a poor decision with that camera. Like you said, they had that up close, in your face demo and most of us used that camera from like 25 yards back.

I'm really excited for the seamless camera switching. Anybody else looking forward to using the zoom camera for runs, coordinator for passes and that sleek broadcast camera for punting and kicking off or something like that?
Old 06-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #627
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
bout what I expected from another Madden....at this point it comes down to your own personal Madden tolerance level.

In terms of where they are at for Madden....Id say they finally climbed out of that colossal hole they dug for themselves during the 360/PS3 era and are back to around that Madden 04-06 level of fun factor more or less.............but you have to ask yourself is that enough given its 2014 not 2004...and worth your yearly 60+ dollars

For me...no, A lot of this stuff should have been in the game ages ago and Im just too burnt out from past Maddens to keep up with what IMO is minimal upgrades......Not to mention Im still highly ticked about missing features/Options from the Great Purge of Madden 13

Maybe in a few years the juice will be worth the squeeze.
That's a good way to look at it.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #628
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

I find the Rex video taking shots on 2k a little insulting.

1. Does Madden 15 have a post-game show where it shows highlights w/ commentary from the other games in the NFL that happened that week?

Answer: No.

2. Does Madden 15 have a draft presentation package like 2k5 or like NFL Head Coach?

3. Does Madden 15 give you any kind of dynamic immersion that lets you feel like you're a part of the NFL? Does it give you hot/cold streaks, trends, update you with injuries during the half time or post-game show?

4. Does Madden 15 let you use your off-days to train and assign players to different types of training sessions?

5. Does Madden 15 let you Gameplan and actually scout the other team to find their weaknesses and or strengths and use it against them by gameplanning?

Answer: Maybe but I doubt it.

Sure Madden 15 lets you be a part of YOUR game, but other than looking at the scores from the week, you have no clue that you're in an NFL world and feel a part of the NFL.

So it's a bit of an insult for Rex to say things like "buy the license and battle anytime" or "2k bring it!".
Old 06-11-2014, 10:38 PM   #629
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I find the Rex video taking shots on 2k a little insulting.

1. Does Madden 15 have a post-game show where it shows highlights w/ commentary from the other games in the NFL that happened that week?

2. Does Madden 15 have a draft presentation package like 2k5 or like NFL Head Coach?

3. Does Madden 15 give you any kind of dynamic immersion that lets you feel like you're a part of the NFL? Does it give you hot/cold streaks, trends, update you with injuries during the half time or post-game show?

4. Does Madden 15 let you use your off-days to train and assign players to different types of training sessions?

5. Does Madden 15 let you Gameplan and actually scout the other team to find their weaknesses and or strengths and use it against them by gameplanning?

Answer: Maybe but I doubt it.

Sure Madden 15 lets you be a part of YOUR game, but other than looking at the scores from the week, you have no clue that you're in an NFL world and feel a part of the NFL.

So it's a bit of an insult for Rex to say things like "buy the license and battle anytime" or "2k bring it!".
Exactly. Even though Madden finally stepped up their presentation this year, it's sad that a PS2 game still trumps them in this area. You can even argue that 2K5's "Living Worlds" are still better than Madden 15 & they didn't even advertise it at the time lol. I give EA credit for finally stepping it up, but lets be honest, how many years has it taken them? EA how about you at least wait until your halftime show is showing in game highlights from games around the league before you start pumping your chest lol.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:49 PM   #630
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Exactly. Even though Madden finally stepped up their presentation this year, it's sad that a PS2 game still trumps them in this area. You can even argue that 2K5's "Living Worlds" are still better than Madden 15 & they didn't even advertise it at the time lol. I give EA credit for finally stepping it up, but lets be honest, how many years has it taken them? EA how about you at least wait until your halftime show is showing in game highlights from games around the league before you start pumping your chest lol.
Yep. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not really upset about the presentation because I've lowered my expectations over the years. However, when EA starts pushing out their chest toward 2k...THAT is extremely laughable and an insult. What little respect I did have for EA is pretty much out the window right now.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #631
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

To be fair on the draft presentation. I am holding out hope we see something when franchise information is released. Also holding out hope on studio updates since they are franchise related. I know I'm holding out a lot of hope but would assume if added that would be franchise presentation specific.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #632
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Again guys, if you want to talk about games that aren't Madden or the Rex Dickson - HipHopGamer challenge video from earlier in the day, do so in the appropriate forum, as previously instructed.

Last warning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »