Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2014, 07:48 AM   #673
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I saw one with Gore and Lynch. Other than that I've only seen the QB's.
That's good to hear..Thanks
Old 06-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #674
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
After watching the video, one thing that has me curious is where is the gang tackling? At the start of the 2nd quarter, Gore runs to the right and 3 Seahawks have him surrounded, but only one makes the tackle.

Game looks really good and I am pumped for August 26th, just curious about lack of gang tackling.

Gotta up the roughing the kicker penalty, yo. Lol. I'm actually serious about this. I noticed this in that game footage, too. 25 was like that as well. I played with all the sliders, and I can tell u roughing the kicker around 63 gives u gang tackling. Looks like it's going to still take sliders to get this game to function properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 08:11 AM   #675
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Gotta up the roughing the kicker penalty, yo. Lol. I'm actually serious about this. I noticed this in that game footage, too. 25 was like that as well. I played with all the sliders, and I can tell u roughing the kicker around 63 gives u gang tackling. Looks like it's going to still take sliders to get this game to function properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And dont you worry SIR as the self proclaimed #1 MADDEN TESTER im on it LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 08:25 AM   #676
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Victor Lugo even said something about it.
So, Victor Lugo is still with EA?
Old 06-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #677
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
So, Victor Lugo is still with EA?
No but the GC's went to talk to him at his booth and said he knew about the 2k rumor and had heard rumors of it.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:59 AM   #678
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Honestly from a graphical standpoint, things are looking in the right direction. Visually the game is eye pleasing and I like that. EA really didn't utilize the power of the new systems with their Madden 25 release. Hopefully we will see more progress in the future. However I'm not concerned.

My Big concerns with Future iterations of Madden is the fact that they are gearing it too an entirely different audience than they used to. They put heavy emphasis on flashy new features and Ultimate Team. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for something new and Ultimate Team is a great mode, but there are still problems that are seemingly never addressed.

CCM Is a total nightmare. At least it has been in the last couple of games. Sim Statistics are highly unrealistic. Everyone and their mother retires at the end of season 1. CPU Logic is tossed out the window as you see some of the leagues best players being Cut after certain points in the season.

When a 12 Year old game like Madden 03 does a better job at simulating a the NFL than your current title then there's a problem.

No mention of editing draft classes. Which is a huge problem for anyone that wants a semblance of realism, concerning the future talent of the League.

But who am I kidding? None of this will probably be addressed and I say now that I won't buy the game. But Come around December that Football gaming itch will need to be scratched and I'll end up purchasing it. It's a cruel cycle.

Last edited by 24; 06-12-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:03 AM   #679
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Looks good. I love all the new features for D-linemen. The tackle cone is pointless but I'm sure it will help out new players, which is fine. Madden always looks good at this time of the year. Its really about what they do in franchise mode... Its about replay value. Will they finally make it deep enough to where we wants to play 5, 10+ seasons. Not just 1 & done.

crossing my fingers for create a draft class and a new franchise mode.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #680
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Where is the defensive coverage improvement?
Where are the miss throws?

I kept reading from the impressions and ea comments but the videos shows something completely different.

On one video I saw a td where the #30 (49er player)was standing waiting for the wr to catch the ball. On same video a deep pass to the cb (29) also did nothing to fight the ball.

I'm still haven't seen a single pass that hit the grass without any interaction from a wr or cb. Where are the miss throws ea was talking about?

You would say that this qb are 90ovr. BUT they are playing against the two best defense in the game !!!!! And both qb are ping point passing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »