Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #681
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I added the IGN Madden 15 live stream footage to OP

Been at the hospital with my son in surgery all day.
Seeing you back on here, I'm assuming it went well. Sorry to hear your son even needed surgery. Wish him the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 10:43 AM   #682
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm very concerned in not seeing as many gang tackles, multiple collisions, and shaken tackles followed by another hit. It almost seems that they've pruned this down to help the defense. I'm seeing way too many one on one tackles. Breaking a tackle then planning for another hit, or breaking a run because defensemen were blocked into each other, etc was awesome. Is anyone else not seeing what I'm not seeing?
Old 06-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #683
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
I'm very concerned in not seeing as many gang tackles, multiple collisions, and shaken tackles followed by another hit. It almost seems that they've pruned this down to help the defense. I'm seeing way too many one on one tackles. Breaking a tackle then planning for another hit, or breaking a run because defensemen were blocked into each other, etc was awesome. Is anyone else not seeing what I'm not seeing?
I see what you are seeing, and I see what Booker is seeing as well.

Only reason I am not concerned is because I am almost certain that the game is being played on rookie or pro and I have to hope that all-pro or all-madden with slider adjustements (I think the tackling slider is one that actually works, right?) can maybe fix SOME of this.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #684

l8knight1's Arena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBC6GJHlfU
Old 06-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #685
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Seeing you back on here, I'm assuming it went well. Sorry to hear your son even needed surgery. Wish him the best.
Thanks man he's special needs and had to have his femur and hip adjusted to hopefully one day help him be able to walk.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #686
Pro

OVR: 4

I like what I see so far. The animations are played out but the new graphics/presentation help to ease the pain my eyes are experiencing from watching them for the last 5 years. The presentation and overlays can't be understated they absolutely hit a homerun in my mind with this. The matchup stick is awesome.

My biggest concern is the post play feedback showing the prior play call for both sides of the ball. Sure NFL have access to this information but they usually can not review it until the end of the current drive. I'm on the fence regarding that right now. Looks too powerful.

I see the same routes out breaking routes getting open vs. man coverage as always but I don't know what skill level the game is being played on so it's hard to comment on that. I also saw a lot of other routes getting open vs man as well which is a welcomed signed.

Jump the snap looks really good and well balance. I've seen a lot of successful jumps but haven't seen the Dlineman win every single battle when getting the jump right. That is promising to know in NCAA it got intense at times with this feature.

* Watching Gator's video, i really hope this is on lower level difficulty because I see defenders in zone not even attacking the football as it's caught right in front of them.

Last edited by dghustla; 06-12-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #687

l8knight1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I see what you are seeing, and I see what Booker is seeing as well.

Only reason I am not concerned is because I am almost certain that the game is being played on rookie or pro and I have to hope that all-pro or all-madden with slider adjustements (I think the tackling slider is one that actually works, right?) can maybe fix SOME of this.
Correction: I'm not seeing any gang tackling. I'm hoping you are right in terms of difficulty. I've never played Madden 25 below ALL PRO, so when I get home I'll be curious to see how it looks tackling-wise on pro or rookie levels.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #688
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Huge concern for me at 4:16.

Kaepernick has nothing but daylight in front of him to run but instead just leisurely steps right and takes a sack. CPU players need to be doing everything in their power to avoid being tackled. I hate how they passively take sacks and spent a lot of time trying to fix this in Madden25 and never could. Looks like its back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »