Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #689
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Huge concern for me at 4:16.

Kaepernick has nothing but daylight in front of him to run but instead just leisurely steps right and takes a sack. CPU players need to be doing everything in their power to avoid being tackled. I hate how they passively take sacks and spent a lot of time trying to fix this in Madden25 and never could. Looks like its back.
that's been one of my biggest issues as well, for the last few years. Players do not have any sense of self preservation. Ball carriers don't try to avoid would be tacklers. Defenders don't try to avoid blocks to get better position or they take themselves out of plays. This goes back to when the CPU RBs never used special moves.

It would be ok if this was Payton Manning, but it's Kap one of the league best QBs when it comes to making things happen with his feet, who should have the scramble trait.

the only x-factor is we don't what difficulty this is on and if the the game dials back it's aggression on lower difficulties.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:47 AM   #690
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
that's been one of my biggest issues as well, for the last few years. Players do not have any sense of self preservation. Ball carriers don't try to avoid would be tacklers. Defenders don't try to avoid blocks to get better position or they take themselves out of plays. This goes back to when the CPU RBs never used special moves.

It would be ok if this was Payton Manning, but it's Kap one of the league best QBs when it comes to making things happen with his feet, who should have the scramble trait.

the only x-factor is we don't what difficulty this is on and if the the game dials back it's aggression on lower difficulties.
Yup. I'm hoping it is. Because the CPU RBs seem to be better at having that urgency in this video compared to last years game. But fixing the CPU RB's is easy with sliders. The QB just couldn't be effected.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:50 AM   #691
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

QB animations are so far behind the rest. QB looks good walking up to the line of scrimmage but once the ball is snapped they are so stiff and robotic. Drop backs are bad, throwing motions are bad. This needs to be addressed for Madden 16. Been an eyesore for years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #692
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
QB animations are so far behind the rest. QB looks good walking up to the line of scrimmage but once the ball is snapped they are so stiff and robotic. Drop backs are bad, throwing motions are bad. This needs to be addressed for Madden 16. Been an eyesore for years.
My prediction is next year they put a WR/QB back on the cover and feature the passing game. First was running game, now its defense, passing game has to be next year.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:54 AM   #693
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

The halftime show is absolutely terrible LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvbtu3St_4Y
Old 06-12-2014, 11:54 AM   #694
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Also, I noticed one of the comments on the video said that at 6:07 when Seattle does a big pass play to Harvin, Nantz calmly just says "nice catch". In fact, every video I've watched the commentary is pretty calm...there's no excitement at all.

Both Simms and Nantz act like they don't really want to be there.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:56 AM   #695
Rookie

OVR: 3

Here's the video of the new halftime show that I captured in 1080p directly from the PS4 last night at EA's booth-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvbtu3St_4Y
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 11:56 AM   #696
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
My prediction is next year they put a WR/QB back on the cover and feature the passing game. First was running game, now its defense, passing game has to be next year.
That's my assumption as well. I think basically the team focused on actually getting the game to work properly from a ratings standpoint and now they can address to look of the game. Drop backs and throwing motions need to be totally redone as with WR/DB interactions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »