Home

Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #777
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Oh and if you don't like his voice please keep that to yourself, what good does that do to say that? How are you trying to help make the halftime show better?
Seriously?...."keep it to yourself"...wow.

Why is it you always seem to get so defensive when negatives are pointed out?

This is a Madden FORUM...to discuss everything...the good,bad and the ugly.

Also,how is the halftime show going to get any better by praising what was shown?

It's been how many years now? and this is the best they could come up with? and we're "supposed to keep it to ourselves"?
Alot of the gameplay I've seen looks decent,but then again there are still alot of things that make me scratch my head.

This "halftime show" though,I thought was absolutely terrible....folks have been stating for years and years what they should implement to make it a bit more exciting,but we are getting EA's version of a halftime show....

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 06-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #778
Oh Deer!

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Fwiw, Larry Ridley, the halftime voice of Madden 15 just told me himself that the halftime show is not the final product and will be better by August 26.

Oh and if you don't like his voice please keep that to yourself, what good does that do to say that? How are you trying to help make the halftime show better?
The entire game isn't the final product but there isn't gonna be some drastic change by August. What we see is what we're gonna get just optimized a little more.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #779
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Lol. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. I am THE biggest madden *****, but that halftime show is WAY better than anything they've ever given us. Lol. Is it fantastic? No. Is it better than 'cough, cough' ESPN 2k5 halftime? Probably not. I can't remember that far back. But, I remember at the time being very impressed with their ESPN integration and they showed appropriate highlights. That being said. This is absolutely a good start. It shows the highlights, there's some dialogue about the score. That's about all I want. Herky jerky animations from time to time? Eh, big deal. I just want to see the scoring highlights to remember, 'oh yeah! That TD to Julio was tight, YO!!' So, honestly, for me, this is fine 1st start. There a LOT of jaded people on this forum. And, I am one of them. But, I just can't see getting worked up so negatively about this halftime show. It's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 07:59 PM   #780
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Wow. OP sports edits [email protected]? I can't say [email protected]? How is that a bad word? Eh, live and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #781
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Please let us moderate. Someone can state they dislike a commentator it's not a slight of Madden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #782
Banned

Ovie832's Arena

That halftime show is an embarrassment, given their resources. I'll never quite understand the Danielle Bellini and Larry Ridley hires... like... what? Really?

Everytime we say something is a 'good start' it usually just goes on to the back burner next year.

Fall of last year: "oh true step is only on the ball carrier... but don't worry.. once it's on all players next year it'll be so much better"

where is the true step improvement? I haven't heard that said once... how bout that tekken style precision modifier? no tweaks to that?

Presentation looks good.. but like i said before... it'll get old by the third time we play it.. there will be no differences team to team.. every intro..etc. will be the same.

how about new cleats? gloves? mouth pieces? doesn't look like they've made any improvements at all to accessories

and did they really make much improvement in player models? sure kaep looks better and jj watt is skinnier... but they still look very ea madden like to me. It's just never quite right
Old 06-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #783
Banned

Mike Lowery's Arena

The more videos I watch the more I think im going to continue to hold out buying this game until they fix the tackling, the tackling is absolutely unacceptable in 2014, what the heck were they doing last gen? they couldn't figure out tackling in 8 years! this is a HUGH issue and makes the game unplayable for me. Such a shame because it was looking improved enough for me to buy for the first time in 5 years, guess Ill be renting again smh. I mean really, this game shouldn't be allowed to be released til the fix the tackling its way to noticeable now.

Last edited by Mike Lowery; 06-12-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #784
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quite frankly the halftime show is not good. There's a little too much "it's something to build off of" going on for my liking. They shouldn't have included it in the game if it isn't the best they can do, and if that's the best they can do then it would be the most ridiculous lack of talent on a major development team in the history of video games. Have some pride in your work. They throw stuff at us all the time like " it's something to build on" how exactly a do you "build on this" how? Next year you are what just going to take more time so things line up better?

The guy recorded all these lines, he couldn't do numbers so he could at least read the stats? Replay shoul show the play, not just one person. I don't think that looks bad, but it's showing one person instead of taking an opportunity to at least make the show look cool by using replay from the broadcast angle. They didn't do anything in this halftime show that screams effort or setting the stage. It scream lazy. I would be embarrassed. With all the games coming out, innovation, awesome things, these dudes pimp this halftime show? They doing us a favor with this crap?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »