Home

I've officially oven up on cfm

This is a discussion on I've officially oven up on cfm within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I've officially oven up on cfm

Never before have I seen a time where in ANY madden game where in year two of a season 7 repeat...7 top qbs were released.
P. Manning..cut
T. Brady cut
C. Map cut
R.Wilson..cut
B. Roth.,.cut
D. Bree's cut
E.manning cut..
That was just qbs....here are other notable cuts.
K.mack (14rookie)
J.Gordon wr
B.Wagner Lb
D.Bryant wr
A.mack C
N.foles qb
J.cutler qb
C. Johnson rb
D.Murray rb
P. Peterson cb
M.Claiborne cb
S. Holmes wr
N. Bradham LB
K.early re
H. Smith fs

Each of these players are over 84 ovr and were starters on their teams. Does anyone know how to avoid this from happening besides 32,team control. I can not stand how long it takes to resign players that way. Let alone dea withl cap issues. It might as well be a freaking fantasy draft cfm with that happening. I was hoping in downloading rosters with changed contracts to keep teams from cutting players like this would help. But it did nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 07:42 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: I've officially oven up on cfm

This just shows the hard facts that EA is more focus on MUT now then CFM. It's sad that this happens. I wish they would focus more on CFM. But I just get that feeling that once again it will get very little attention this year. I might be wrong and all. But MUT has be come king of the hill now. Even tho more then 60% people who play Madden does play CFM more then MUT. But long as the other 25 to 30 % keeping buying MUT packs and making EA money. EA will ignore CFM mode in the long term. Hopefully it will change if the rumors of 2k football will show up at E3 this year. But until that happens. Things like this will keep been a problem in CFM year after year. Don't know what else to say anymore.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:11 PM   #3
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjerickson1382
Never before have I seen a time where in ANY madden game where in year two of a season 7 repeat...7 top qbs were released.
P. Manning..cut
T. Brady cut
C. Map cut
R.Wilson..cut
B. Roth.,.cut
D. Bree's cut
E.manning cut..
That was just qbs....here are other notable cuts.
K.mack (14rookie)
J.Gordon wr
B.Wagner Lb
D.Bryant wr
A.mack C
N.foles qb
J.cutler qb
C. Johnson rb
D.Murray rb
P. Peterson cb
M.Claiborne cb
S. Holmes wr
N. Bradham LB
K.early re
H. Smith fs

Each of these players are over 84 ovr and were starters on their teams. Does anyone know how to avoid this from happening besides 32,team control. I can not stand how long it takes to resign players that way. Let alone dea withl cap issues. It might as well be a freaking fantasy draft cfm with that happening. I was hoping in downloading rosters with changed contracts to keep teams from cutting players like this would help. But it did nothing.
It needs to be set up like it was in Madden NFL 12. Allow us to control signings, trades, releases, etc without having to play every game. Cosmetically, let it look different, but allow us the features that give us our gaming freedom.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #4
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

hey just be glad they got released when I had my old cfm... most top qbs retired in yr 2 no manning's, romo, brady, bree's,big ben etc.

the only qb that did stay with his team was Wilson he was still hawks qb.

so that be like this yr coming up and half nfl having new starting qbs.

I haven't checked on my new one to see if any qb's got cut yet I did see the pack released jordy nelson and bengals picked him up.

I do agree though with the whole fantasy thing after awhile though... I remember in yr 2 of my old one the pats signed the 36 yr old rookie qb pop warner so they let brady walk for qb as old as brady lol.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #5
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I do agree though with the whole fantasy thing after awhile though... I remember in yr 2 of my old one the pats signed the 36 yr old rookie qb pop warner so they let brady walk for qb as old as brady lol.
Says everything anyone needs to know about the state of Madden CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 09:52 PM   #6
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
This just shows the hard facts that EA is more focus on MUT now then CFM. It's sad that this happens. I wish they would focus more on CFM. But I just get that feeling that once again it will get very little attention this year. I might be wrong and all. But MUT has be come king of the hill now. Even tho more then 60% people who play Madden does play CFM more then MUT. But long as the other 25 to 30 % keeping buying MUT packs and making EA money. EA will ignore CFM mode in the long term. Hopefully it will change if the rumors of 2k football will show up at E3 this year. But until that happens. Things like this will keep been a problem in CFM year after year. Don't know what else to say anymore.
I hope they worked on CFM this year. That's the only mode I play.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:57 AM   #7
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
It needs to be set up like it was in Madden NFL 12. Allow us to control signings, trades, releases, etc without having to play every game. Cosmetically, let it look different, but allow us the features that give us our gaming freedom.
It would be nice to have all the control back like in 12, but its not an excuse that these types of transactions happen in Madden each year. I can understand if older QBs are either let go or retire due to salary cap implications, but Russell Wilson, Eli, Dez...I just don't buy it. Unfortunately, as LK said, its all about MUT and Online gaming.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:33 AM   #8
Just started!

good,the only qb that did stay with his team was Wilson he was still hawks qb.thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »