Home

I just don't get it...

This is a discussion on I just don't get it... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 07:15 PM   #17
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I just don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanSinceWayBack
The fact that cpu AI cant pick up on tendencies is pretty crazy. The fact that you can do hitchs and out routes all day versus man is stupid. Yes there are ways of stopping it. Like usering it yourself and all of that, but Im talking just in terms of CPU AI. Someone could run 10 yard outs every play for 90 yards and on the next offensive possession they could do the same thing if they wanted to. No tendencies what so ever. You should be able to have a DB cheat if you think/know something is coming. Just like run committing. If its not a run you may be effed, but if it is like you think it is, then it works to your favor.
Would you be shocked to hear that some NFL routes are deemed "Man beaters" because they are designed to beat man coverage and if you called them again and again they would..
Old 06-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #18
Banned

FanSinceWayBack's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I just don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Would you be shocked to hear that some NFL routes are deemed "Man beaters" because they are designed to beat man coverage and if you called them again and again they would..
Dont compare real life and video games bro. For the most part what works in real life works on the game. But to sit there and say a team (real life) can run 20 straight out routes and the CB (real life) doesnt react, but only gets burnt the same way he did the previous 19 others is beyond ignorant. The CB (real life) would sit on the route or jump the route tremendously.

An out route beats man, I get the concept. Im just saying when a team whores a route or play, its stupid that the CPU AI cant comprehend 1 route being ran 85% of the time.

I thought the game was suppose to imitate Professional football, not high school.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »