Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2014, 08:13 AM   #73
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Seems they didn't get the memo that they have the wrong color for the 49ers pants. It must have been hard not noticing when actually having access to all 19 games they played in last year... and the 19 they played in the year before that... and so on and so on.

Kane99 told me he had this on his "to fix" list. I wonder what happened with that (what happened man? ).

http://s21.postimg.org/lbwzpll7r/29104.jpg

Notice how they are actually darker and have a different yellow/blue differential in real life. smh.

I guess I'll go back to emailing the NFLPA, Jed York and everyone associated with the game or the league I can contact again. I did actually get a response from the NFLPA last year regarding the gold helmet, and EA/Tiburon actually fixed it midway through the release/media cycle (they showed a trailer that had the old flat tan helmets, then I sent a flurry of emails to everyone I could find, got a response from the NFLPA, and suddenly the helmets became metallic gold). It certainly couldn't hurt, although correlation doesn't equal causation, naturally.

Mods: if you think this belongs in the uniform thread by all means please move it.
It is on the to fix list, problem is I don't make the fixes. Sorry man, out of my hands.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 06-10-2014, 08:59 AM   #74
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
It is on the to fix list, problem is I don't make the fixes. Sorry man, out of my hands.
Is it possible for you, Kane, to give us some sort of list on what has actually been fixed?
Old 06-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #75
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Pass Inaccuracy ruins all this for me. This is going to be an excuse for our QBs to miss wide open throws in key moments.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 09:36 AM   #76
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Pass Inaccuracy ruins all this for me. This is going to be an excuse for our QBs to miss wide open throws in key moments.
Then get a better QB.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:39 AM   #77
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
You still haven't answered why it's so wrong to want to see it???

Answer me this, what is it okay to want to see at this point and what is not okay to want to see?
Kehlis, you are a really good mod and represent OS very well. You always seem to first try reason and logic with us OS posters. Much respect to you.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 AM   #78
Banned

allstardad's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Would you rather have the alternative where every throw is right on the money and QB's are all similar?

I am loving this addition. Far too long QB's have all been the same and the really wasn't much to separate the Elite from the good from the average.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #79
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Then get a better QB.
There's some throws everyone can make... EA will probably butcher that and have us miss the easiest of throws and use this as an excuse when people complain and beg for a patch.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #80
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstardad
Would you rather have the alternative where every throw is right on the money and QB's are all similar?

I am loving this addition. Far too long QB's have all been the same and the really wasn't much to separate the Elite from the good from the average.
No, hard throws should be hard, so that part is good, but I don't want to miss easy throws in clutch time because of who my quarterback is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »