Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:36 PM   #25
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Seems they didn't get the memo that they have the wrong color for the 49ers pants. It must have been hard not noticing when actually having access to all 19 games they played in last year... and the 19 they played in the year before that... and so on and so on.

Kane99 told me he had this on his "to fix" list. I wonder what happened with that (what happened man? ).

http://s21.postimg.org/lbwzpll7r/29104.jpg

Notice how they are actually darker and have a different yellow/blue differential in real life. smh.

I guess I'll go back to emailing the NFLPA, Jed York and everyone associated with the game or the league I can contact again. I did actually get a response from the NFLPA last year regarding the gold helmet, and EA/Tiburon actually fixed it midway through the release/media cycle (they showed a trailer that had the old flat tan helmets, then I sent a flurry of emails to everyone I could find, got a response from the NFLPA, and suddenly the helmets became metallic gold). It certainly couldn't hurt, although correlation doesn't equal causation, naturally.

Mods: if you think this belongs in the uniform thread by all means please move it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #26
Rookie

I hope they added a strip tackle...
Old 06-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #27
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1
Did they say "Infinite grass technology" lol here we go again with this grass non sense. They must really be proud of their grass. Smh
Old 06-09-2014, 06:43 PM   #28

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Here comes the Gameplay Police, demanding unedited gameplay before the game is out.

We'll see unedited gameplay in August when they send early copies to the reviewers.
Wait, what's wrong with wanting to see gameplay?
Old 06-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #29
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
Presentation homer here. Can't wait to see how it is implemented but it sounds promising. My biggest pet peeve has always been how they show a stat overlay and it's gone in about 3 seconds. Like it was there just to be there, I never had the chance to get into the feel of the game with madden, everything is like boom boom boom touchdown, dude all alone on the side of the field celebrating, next cut scene dud somehow in the bench area, ,boom kickoff. Everything blazing fast and for no apparent reason, just random cutscenes and banners that wiz by.

I'm getting stressed out just describing the,
I think they mostly go fast if you touch any button. Not sure why if I want to hurry to the Line of scrimmage or start making defensive adjustments the banner ads can't stay on the screen.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #30
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by J ROCK 05
Do you think with this info we are going to get a real time ticker with scores, stats from other teams during gameplay?
I hope so, but I think they would of mentioned it as part of the presentation blog. I am excited about banners relating to your franchise
Old 06-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Wait, what's wrong with wanting to see gameplay?
Yeah, for real. EA puts together some nice pre rendered sizzle reels (and slaps REAL GAMEPLAY on it) but until we see someone sitting down with a controller and playing I'll hold my breath.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #32
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
Yeah, for real. EA puts together some nice pre rendered sizzle reels (and slaps REAL GAMEPLAY on it) but until we see someone sitting down with a controller and playing I'll hold my breath.

I assume it will be playable during the rest of E3 so video should start rolling in...I guess maybe tomorrow. I'll hold judgement til then gameplay wise.

Don't quote me as I have never attended E3.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »