Home

Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 08:55 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Why, because you have to wait two months to see?

And game demos are always edited, so until the game comes out I wouldn't judge gameplay on them, for better or worse.
No...moreso because you are ridiculing people for wanting to see gameplay and telling them to wait to just before the game comes out to see it.

Quite simply, you are wrong....usually there is gameplay shown by this point. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see where the game is at this point with actually gameplay....not just video replays of SUPPOSED gameplay.

Seriously...why would anyone trust what video they have shown thus far as actual gameplay? Remember the Madden footage they showed at E3 2013 that was SUPPOSEDLY actual gameplay?

We want some gameplay now....and there is good reason for wanting it.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #50
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

"NEW BROADCAST ELEMENTS
The Madden development team placed a heavy emphasis on broadcast banners, and tying new commentary back to them. Every banner in the game has been retouched to reflect the look and feel of an authentic NFL broadcast, and players will see a variety of new broadcast wipes that provide context to in-game performances.

A refined drop-down system will provide consistent updates on player performances. These additions help provide context to games in Connected Franchise mode, making them feel like a living, breathing season. Pregame and halftime banners tie together events from the season, including new Playoff Chase and Divisional Standings banners."

^ For me, this is huge! Hopefully its gonna cfm feel more alive. Looking forward to seeing the new stat banners and score overlay.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #51
Rookie

In other words, it's the same game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 09:14 PM   #52
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
These additions help provide context to games in Connected Franchise mode, making them feel like a living, breathing season. Pregame and halftime banners tie together events from the season, including new Playoff Chase and Divisional Standings banners."

If implemented correctly this could be a huge addition.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #53
Rookie

OhioCub's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryank197
I lost any excitement I had for this game when I saw that they are still pimping out how real the grass looks.

When that is one of the selling points, there isnt much hope that its going to get better in the areas that really matter.
You do realize that even MLB The Show, the greatest sports sim out there, also advertises how real the grass looks right? Granted it may not matter that much to you or I but some people out there do care about that. And as long as the other things they mentioned as new features work correctly I have no problem with them showing the grass a lil love too.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:51 PM   #54
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

This is all I care about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
The $1,000,000 question: do online CFM guys even get to see the presentation!?!?!
Would be a big letdown yet again if this isn't the case. Why not just have both users have to press A to skip the presentation?
Old 06-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #55

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Why, because you have to wait two months to see?

And game demos are always edited, so until the game comes out I wouldn't judge gameplay on them, for better or worse.

You still haven't answered why it's so wrong to want to see it???

Answer me this, what is it okay to want to see at this point and what is not okay to want to see?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 10:58 PM   #56
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

something i havent seen someone talk about WILL THE WIND DIRECTION BE FIXED?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »