Home

Have any Madden NFL 15 gameplay questions?

This is a discussion on Have any Madden NFL 15 gameplay questions? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #49
Rookie

Gravit's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Have any Madden NFL 15 gameplay questions?

Will Madden 15 have CPU vs CPU allowable franchise and owner mode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #50
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Can you ask how they factor in home field advantage ala Seattle Seahawks? I'd like to see them adopt the NCAA shaking screen, can't see routes, etc to simulate home field advantage. As of now is there any home field advantages a team gets?

Oh and do sliders work? Have they been fixed? This is crucial for creating the game I want to see play out on the field as I can customize to my liking.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:52 AM   #51
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cingelsby
Can you have them confirm if they have added any new QB Cadences to the game. Also, can you ask the if Peyton Manning's Omaha is in as well.
Kaepernick has his now, heard that in one of the 50 million sf sea videos out there lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 11:02 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Can you ask how they factor in home field advantage ala Seattle Seahawks? I'd like to see them adopt the NCAA shaking screen, can't see routes, etc to simulate home field advantage. As of now is there any home field advantages a team gets?

Oh and do sliders work? Have they been fixed? This is crucial for creating the game I want to see play out on the field as I can customize to my liking.
This! Home field advantage is sorely needed in Madden. Being that they have a lot of former NCAA devs working on the game, I would hope that they've adopted the NCAA home field advantage camera shake. Especially being that Richard Sherman is on the cover & Seattle just won the Super Bowl. The 12th man is a huge part of their success! This needs to be reflected in the game.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #53
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

How does auto-subs work? More specifically, what exactly do the sliders effect, and how much effect do they have? It seems the game last year only subbed players out after they were already gassed regardless of the auto-sub slider settings.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.

Last edited by Kaiser Wilhelm; 06-12-2014 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:16 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 21

Have they tweaked sideline awareness? I still see too many instances of a ball carrier stepping out of bounds even when there is a clear path in front of them, or they could cut back to center of field. This happens with RBs and WRs more than it should, and even in instances when momentum is not a factor.

C
Old 06-12-2014, 11:25 AM   #55
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

At 4:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBC6GJHlfU

Kaepernick takes a sack with nothing but green grass in front of him to run in. Question: Is the team aware of the lack of QB AI from the CPU when it comes to pocket presence? The CPU seems to never know when to take off/check down/or take the sack. They take the sack in situations they shouldn't. Hopefully it's just the low difficulty causing this but I know it was an issue last year on all difficulties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 11:56 AM   #56
Pro

JHeyBraves's Arena

OVR: 13

Is there any way to speed up the end of the game during QB kneel downs when your opponent is out of timeouts? So if I kneel with 35 seconds left, will the players begin shaking hands or must I watch every second tick off the clock?

Will formation subs carry over from game to game?

Will the CPU split carries between backs? In previous iterations the #1 back on the depth chart got almost every carry in every game. The modern NFL isn't like this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »