Home

Have any Madden NFL 15 gameplay questions?

This is a discussion on Have any Madden NFL 15 gameplay questions? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #65
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Have any Madden NFL 15 gameplay questions?

It has been mentioned that the AI defense will start to figure out what the opponent is doing. Ie running screens on back to back to back plays. Is that something that will also happen in user vs user games?

4 Verticals has been a very easy pass to complete in Madden (and NCAA) for the better part of 6 years, what is being done to limit the effectiveness of this "money play"?

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #66
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Does fatigue work properly?

After 4 or 5 series, I'd like to see the RB sub out for the back up.

I see this on defense working, but it works atrociously.

I don't enjoy seeing my 5th string WR playing CB in the 4th quarter.

Thanks.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:09 PM   #67
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

Do the QB throwing/drop back motions actually work this year? Since they were introduced they have never triggered in actual games or practice, but only in Edit/Create A Player.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:20 PM   #68
Jerami Grant - boom!

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
for someone who never played NCAA, can you describe the feature?
It's a clock feature (3 settings: Normal, Up Tempo, Chew Clock) that when turned on the playclock would automatically be down to about 10 seconds when you broke the huddle. The cpu would use it as well so at the end of the game, when everyone knows it's over, you don't watch all the time just tick off the clock slowly. It's a nice feature for this specific reason, just like you asked.

They also had an up tempo/hurry up clock feature where your team would automatically run back to the line for a no-huddle attack. The cpu would use that as well but I don't know if they brought that into Madden or not.

This clock feature is completely separate from the accelerated clock option (which NCAA did not have unfortunately).
Old 06-12-2014, 02:22 PM   #69
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Can't ask anything CFM related until they actually start talking about it first. I'll then setup an interview at that time.
Will you ask us to submit questions for the CFM? I only have one that matters to me.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #70
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
It's a clock feature (3 settings: Normal, Up Tempo, Chew Clock) that when turned on the playclock would automatically be down to about 10 seconds when you broke the huddle. The cpu would use it as well so at the end of the game, when everyone knows it's over, you don't watch all the time just tick off the clock slowly. It's a nice feature for this specific reason, just like you asked.

They also had an up tempo/hurry up clock feature where your team would automatically run back to the line for a no-huddle attack. The cpu would use that as well but I don't know if they brought that into Madden or not.

This clock feature is completely separate from the accelerated clock option (which NCAA did not have unfortunately).
Thanks. That helps a lot. I'll still have to see how it feels. It would be great if it included a "victory formation" option to the kneel down so you can kneel with less than 40 on the clock and everyone run out... que sera
Old 06-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #71
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Probably too late for questions but has double team logic been improved as part of the overhauled coverage? We know what it was like in the past so will the CB/S now work in tandem, e.g. high/low, inside/outside, etc.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #72
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Did they make the wise choice in scrapping the precision modifier?? Please, say yes. Please, say yes. And/or, at least remove the spin move from the truck stick? Those were my biggest gripes from 25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »