Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 10:10 AM   #105
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Since my other thread I just made was shut down, what improvements or additions to CFM are you guys hoping to see? I didn't realize this thread was talking about that.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 10:57 AM   #106
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Since my other thread I just made was shut down, what improvements or additions to CFM are you guys hoping to see? I didn't realize this thread was talking about that.
Improved AI trading and drafting logic, custom draft classes, realistic injuries, practice squad, players holding out for better contracts(this should really be in the game), Being able to set up your board for the draft. Are just some of the things I hope they have added to CFM.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:11 AM   #107
MVP

Caveman24's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Old 06-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #108
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
I hope to see more HC09 things implemented like an upgraded wear-n-tear injury system, more in-depth team management and the ticker from NCAA Football, minus the ESPN branding. I'm disappointed and frankly baffled by the fact that there won't be a more fleshed out depth chart in team management allowing for formation subs, like special teams and group subs/strings.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #109
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Improved CPU AI
Improved CPU play calling
Improved CPU clock management
Improved CPU franchise moves

Weekly wrap up show
More dynamic commentary (tell me who my opponent played last week and what happened)
Better sim stats. League leaders that are accurate(for a few years now some human controlled defensive players don't show up)
In game updates from around the league
Player of the game fixed (int returned for a TD is automatically player of the game)
Old 06-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #110
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Improved CPU AI
Improved CPU play calling
Improved CPU clock management
Improved CPU franchise moves

Weekly wrap up show
More dynamic commentary (tell me who my opponent played last week and what happened)
Better sim stats. League leaders that are accurate(for a few years now some human controlled defensive players don't show up)
In game updates from around the league
Player of the game fixed (int returned for a TD is automatically player of the game)
I know for sure we won't get a weekly show or game breaks. Those hopes are for future maddens. I'm also willing to bet my other wishes won't make it in this year.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:10 PM   #111
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
  • Full coaching staff (OC, DC, ST, QB, RB, WR, TE, OL, DL, LB, DB, S&C) that affects progression and developement
  • Some sort of playbook knowledge/scheme knowledge rating that makes players that have been in your system more valuable and makes guys off the street less viable options as an immediate plug.
  • Practice Squad. But only if something like the above is implemented. Otherwise, it's virtually pointless.
  • Elimination of the week specific injuries. Probable, Questionable, Doubtful, Out designations.
  • Cleaner, quicker UI.
  • Team Scouts and 'Draft Experts'
  • Variable combine data.

Among other things. Pretty much went over everything I'd like to see in my off-season thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2014, 02:05 PM   #112
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Realistic Roster Sizes, preseason and regular season, including the practice squad.

An optional realistic progression system where progression drives performance and not performance driving progression. Progression based on potential, coaches teaching attributes and other real world factors.

Hidden actual ratings with shown perceived ratings. Perceived by your scouting and coaching staff. The accuracy of the perceived ratings would be tied to the ability of your scouting and coaching staff to evaluate players, how long the player has been in the league and how long the player has been on your team.

Actual Physical attributes would be accurately displayed. Progression in physical attributes would change in a realistic manner. Speed would not change much if at all.

Better CPU roster AI

Better CPU trade logic

Working formation subs set and saved from the franchise menu and not just during gameplay.

Hiring an entire coaching staff with each coach having individual attributes for player evaluation, teaching, and some type of game-planning if it's possible to work that in.

Optionally be able to setup schedules for OTA's, training camp, pre-season, and regular season team and individual drills that can be simulated to determine progression. Give the consumer the option to either use the more realistic progression and setup OR do the current XP progression.

I can think of more, but I doubt much will get into the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »