Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 02:28 PM   #113
Underdog

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFem09
no reason why you should have to upgrade XP points ONE AT A TIME. thats my biggest pet peeve.
This. Please, for the love of everything - fix this. lol

Things I'd like to see - practice squads, a more robust injury system, custom draft classes, and a Big Board for automating a user's draft in an online CFM in the event that the user can't make the draft date.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:48 AM   #114
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Since my other thread I just made was shut down, what improvements or additions to CFM are you guys hoping to see? I didn't realize this thread was talking about that.
How much time you got? Here is what I posted earlier in the thread:
Spoiler

I'll try to keep it as short as I can.

• creatable/editable draft classes
  • more realistic scouting: no exact number on attributes at least initially. letter grades. Select a player to be scouted and the scout comes back with info on attributes. Bring in the combine.
  • Hide potential. Very briefly: instead of a number/letter/development speed, on the roster screen give us arrows/chevrons. Green arrows up mean progressing. Red arrows down mean regressing. Tie it to play time.
  • no immediate bust/gem. Drafted players skills should not be fully revealed after draft. Give us a reason to play preseason. Also, minicamps (skills trainer minigames or freestyle practice)
  • Expand coaches/staff. The more the better but at least give us coordinators and GMs. Then each coach gets attributes. Nothing like this coach gives +2 to thp though. Tendencies are very important.
  • Improve cap management. Allow more flexibility in contracts. Allow for restructures.
  • Dynamic commentary and improved historical stat tracking
  • Better cpu roster management. Not just acquiring players but how to use them.
  • far fetched but...dynamic playbooks. This could be difficult to implement but playbooks for AI teams should be randomly generated each season.
    Spoiler
Old 06-22-2014, 01:45 PM   #115
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I just got this from Larry Ridley the voice talent for Madden 15. I asked him more too so if he responds I'll let you know, but here's his response to my first question.

@mrlarryridley Did you record any lines for things like MVP, playoff chase, division standings, injuries, who's hot/not in connected franchise for Madden 15?

@mrlarryridley Yes, some

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2014, 02:07 PM   #116
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I just got this from Larry Ridley the voice talent for Madden 15. I asked him more too so if he responds I'll let you know, but here's his response to my first question.

@mrlarryridley Did you record any lines for things like MVP, playoff chase, division standings, injuries, who's hot/not in connected franchise for Madden 15?

@mrlarryridley Yes, some
If I were to guess it would probably just be playoff chase and division standings.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:06 PM   #117
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
If I were to guess it would probably just be playoff chase and division standings.
Probably but at least there is lines supporting it and it's not just a display banner. Hopefully he gets team specific like, so and so can clinch a playoff spot with a win today.

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Old 06-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #118
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

OVR: 0

Pretty much everything id personally like has been mentioned multiple times over the last few pages, just like to add a few pet peeves of mine.

White sleeve glitch- completely has ruined franchise for me over the last what? 3 years now? i know its small but i flat out will not draft a player if i know he suffers from this. Nothing more deflating then spending a season scouting players, getting players you want and 9 out of 10 of them all have those damn white sleeves. I immediately take note of those names and remind myself never to draft them again as i have to start a new franchise over.

This goes along with the editing draft classes part but being able to edit players completely would be awesome. Small things like hair styles and skin complexion being completely different than the assigned player pic annoys me.

I had a long paragraph here about CFM and maybe allowing us to switch teams more easily to compensate for the bad decisions the CPU makes but it turned into a longer than expected rant so i just deleted it. long story short better CPU trade,draft, and free agency logic. if not the ability to switch teams without firing anybody or some kind of workaround where you can control all 32 teams without actually having to control all 32 teams would be nice.
Old 06-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #119
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

One minor thing I hope they have added this year is the ability to pick your opponents uniform. I hate having to see the teams wear the same uniform over and over again.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:39 PM   #120
Just started!

Know Hype's Arena

OVR: 0

The whole franchise mode is long overdue for a makeover.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »