Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 08:08 PM   #193
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Progression fix?

Make ratings editable in season... Problem solved.

And that's why EA is sad... Easy fixes, but just don't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Making ratings editable during the season would cause a lot more problems than there currently are now. The progression system definitely needs to be changed, but making ratings editable during the season would not solve the problem. What would be the point of that anyway? Then you would be able to make every player 99 overall

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2014, 08:14 PM   #194
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy184
18 pages later and still no franchise info? What's up EA?
Usually they have madden developer " playbooks " or whatever they are called, every year and they would release a schedule that said when they were gonna release that " playbook " and then reveal more news about what they talked about in the playbook after. Apparently they aren't doing that this year because they never talked about it

Old 06-30-2014, 09:01 PM   #195
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

This isn't CFM news but I was looking at Clint's twitter and I think he was talking about face masks and said He guesses they have to remove certain ones because of the memo the NFL sent out today. Can't they leave them in or do they really have to remove them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 10:54 PM   #196
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
This isn't CFM news but I was looking at Clint's twitter and I think he was talking about face masks and said He guesses they have to remove certain ones because of the memo the NFL sent out today. Can't they leave them in or do they really have to remove them?
Apparently EA has to do everything the NFL says because they signed that idiotic exclusive liscense, so they will most likely have to remove it

Old 06-30-2014, 11:17 PM   #197
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

That's the kind of thing all licensees have to follow, has nothing to do with exclusivity. If you tinker with requesting NFLPA licensing you can see what they have restrictions on.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #198
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008

We'll the nfl banned them so im shocked that they can do it so late because the nfl has made changes before but madden has always left them alone until the next game.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:20 PM   #199
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Making ratings editable during the season would cause a lot more problems than there currently are now. The progression system definitely needs to be changed, but making ratings editable during the season would not solve the problem. What would be the point of that anyway? Then you would be able to make every player 99 overall

Why would making players editable during franchise cause more problems? NBA2K and MLBShow have been doing it for years with minimal bugs/glitches. Sounds like another excuse for EA IMHO
Old 07-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #200
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Why would making players editable during franchise cause more problems? NBA2K and MLBShow have been doing it for years with minimal bugs/glitches. Sounds like another excuse for EA IMHO

I think it would mess with the XP system because there be no need for it if u could do like we could before they implied it.

I think EA should of just left it alone if ppl wanna edit players to be all 99 etc let them after all we pay the $65 for game why can't we play it like we want to?

it seems more and more EA wants u to play the game the way they do...I mean like few yrs back when they took player edit out just so EA could be in charge of who gets edited etc... like I said we spend the $65 we should be able to play the game how we want not how a company does.

maybe EA should of left the option in and gave us 2 options the new way or the old? bet anything the old way get played more then the new.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »