Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #209
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Once again, you guys are crying about self-control! Who cares if some guy wanted to make Dez Bryant have 99 throwing power?!? If people want to use editable rosters to make their team a 99 overall, moe power to them. But for people that like realism, they will use it to help progress players forgoten players like Brian Hoyer, edit the rookie classes, or fix unrealistic player progressions.

We play franchise mode for entertainment, to build our own dynasty, and "for people who like crappy teams like myself" escape the reality of the real NFL. Give us the ability to customize OUR OWN franchise.

I'm agreeing..I either am misunderstanding u..or u misunderstanding me..either way I agree..I want to edit players at all times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #210
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I'm agreeing..I either am misunderstanding u..or u misunderstanding me..either way I agree..I want to edit players at all times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am quoting the quote you quoted. QUOTCEPTION!!!!
Old 07-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #211
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo_A...ature=youtu.be

Starting at about 3:10 of this video, Rex states that there are changes to CFM "mainly" focused on CFM practice. Then he goes into some detail about how practice is now more realistic, being on an actual practice field, with individual workouts. That's cool and all but it's making me think that the focus of CFM for M15 was fleshing out practice, while again neglecting the player management issues, similar to what they did in M25 when opting to add a "Tycoon" mode.

Regardless of all the good sim things the gameplay and presentation guys are claiming, it's starting to seem like those working on CFM are still freelancing. We'll know more when CFM news drops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29VsG35DQM
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #212
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
LMAO!!!

I realize that clip has been used for some of everything but if practice really is the main focus for CFM in M15, that ish is going viral, again. It just fits too perfectly, IF that's the case.

"....We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not ... Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? ... And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And i'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man....."
Old 07-01-2014, 11:07 PM   #213
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I hope with all the time they have had they did more than just improve practice. There are a bunch of things they could have worked on to improve CFM besides practice.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #214
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I hope with all the time they have had they did more than just improve practice. There are a bunch of things they could have worked on to improve CFM besides practice.
I'll say this again.... CFM has had even more development time than any other aspect of the game from M25 to M15!!!!!!

CFM was 100% ported from ps3 to ps4, while gameplay was at least modified a bit; Looman and his crew has had a complete cycle to develop this version of CFM so a shorter cycle due to the later release of M25 next gen is NOT AN EXCUSE.

Practice improvements, cannot possibly be the only/main addition to the mode...... I HOPE :/
Old 07-02-2014, 07:41 AM   #215
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
I'll say this again.... CFM has had even more development time than any other aspect of the game from M25 to M15!!!!!!

CFM was 100% ported from ps3 to ps4, while gameplay was at least modified a bit; Looman and his crew has had a complete cycle to develop this version of CFM so a shorter cycle due to the later release of M25 next gen is NOT AN EXCUSE.

Practice improvements, cannot possibly be the only/main addition to the mode...... I HOPE :/
Looman is the lead designer in MUT now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #216
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Looman is the lead designer in MUT now
Ha? Who is in charge of CFM now then?
Dou you have a link to this information?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »