Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 12:46 PM   #225
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsSB2015
Did I miss anyone asking to have custom ratings taken out in franchise mode when playing Madden NFL 12? Did I miss that? If not, then it was a bad call to take it out in 13 and 25. That's my humble opinion. Then again, everyone complained about how our past franchise mode was, Madden changes it and people get upset. I always liked our past franchise mode. I wanted it expanded with half time shows and game tickers, but I never wanted an overhaul. Oh well.

Madden 12 franchise have me the most enjoyment JUST BECAUSE u could edit ratings of any player at anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #226
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Madden 12 franchise have me the most enjoyment JUST BECAUSE u could edit ratings of any player at anytime.

I agree 100%. Madden's franchise mode was at it's peak durring Madden 12 because it had all of the great old features, and most importantly, editing the rosters. I liked it because if Andrew Luck was drafted as an 67 overall, I could go in and change it to something a little more decent.
They got me excited for the overhaul in Madden 13, but little did I know that their version of overhaul meant taking a lot of the things I enjoyed about Madden.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:45 PM   #227
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
I agree 100%. Madden's franchise mode was at it's peak durring Madden 12 because it had all of the great old features, and most importantly, editing the rosters. I liked it because if Andrew Luck was drafted as an 67 overall, I could go in and change it to something a little more decent.

They got me excited for the overhaul in Madden 13, but little did I know that their version of overhaul meant taking a lot of the things I enjoyed about Madden.

Not at all surprising anymore. They add... Take away.., then add but not all of it... Then take away.,, then a new mode with nothing... Then add only to take away again.

WORST DEVELOPER IN THE BUSINESS.

Old 07-02-2014, 03:25 PM   #228
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Not at all surprising anymore. They add... Take away.., then add but not all of it... Then take away.,, then a new mode with nothing... Then add only to take away again.

WORST DEVELOPER IN THE BUSINESS.

I just hate the arrogance of EA taking something out, and then presenting it as if it was a brand new idea. Does EA really think that we can't remember the good old days of Madden of the playstation 2 and xbox.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 2

Personally there is so much wrong with connected franchise it hard to ask them to add new things (things in the year 2014 that should have already been done years ago). Simple problems in the game that completely ruin franchise mode that have been there for years and they refuse to fix them is what makes it even worse.

How is it still possible after a few years of everyone telling them a problem that they don't bother to fix it?

Ex:
- your QB can't get hurt unless you have 3 active qb's on your roster...
- CPU drafting logic is the worst
- CPU Sign/Resigning logic is the worst
- etc etc

Add on the fact of the game play that ruins connected franchise even more

Ex:
- the go route works almost every time. I could play a game just using the go route and the CPU would never win. You could say well only allow yourself to use it a certain amount of time... well in 2014 we shouldn't have to do that.
- ratings don't matter that much
- i feel like the wind indicator hasnt worked in forever. Maybe its just me but i can never tell what direction the wind is going
-etc etc

They don't care. We have no other alternative so we will continue to buy this awful game. You can say oh i wont buy it anymore... but 95% of us will buy it anyway and complain every year that we did.

It's sucks because i am at an age where i dont really play games anymore other than Madden and NHL. Madden is the only sports game you can actually play a full season and not waste your whole life doing it.

Don't forget all of the people who dont care about the game playing like a real life football game. You have so many people who play madden that dont know much about the sport and think its a great game. Same thing with every athlete that plays it and think its the greatest game ever. They don't care that its not real. You have every day the EA twitter retweeting every positive thing someone says about madden to make it seem like its the best game ever.

Last edited by sram444; 07-02-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:36 PM   #230
Rookie

elchristo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sram444
- i feel like the wind indicator hasnt worked in forever. Maybe its just me but i can never tell what direction the wind is going
dooooode one thing i have found, is the wind indicator in Madden 25 goes in the EXACT OPPOSITE DIRECTION it points. Try it out, it took me months to figure it out
Old 07-02-2014, 07:13 PM   #231
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Checked Clint's twitter, someone asked again and he said that he hopes soon, but even he doesn't know.

I'm going with August 29.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #232
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Checked Clint's twitter, someone asked again and he said that he hopes soon, but even he doesn't know.

I'm going with August 29.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Haha! You'd think they'd have a release plan vs. "hopefully soon".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »