Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 12:01 PM   #257
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
If that's the case then you should play it before you buy it. I buy Madden every year, but I still follow this stuff just because. Nothing they could say now would make me buy M15 if I didn't like M25, i'd have to play it first. But I got enjoyment out of M25 but there were some big things that needed fixing that are small gameplay things that don't make pre-release news. Like does the CPU RT still allow my End to lead the league in sacks every year regardless of what you do to the sliders or settings.

I can't think of a CFM feature that would make Madden a must buy if someone didn't like M25. The gameplay is pretty much the same with better AI for defenders, it seems.
I don't buy it until I get enough info on it. I passed on most Maddens the previous console. I could tell by what they worked on, or didn't work on, that I would not be satisfied. Still waiting to see what M15 brings.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #258
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal

Also the practice concern come from a statement made by Rex stating the main improvement for CFM is practice.
Well, I just rolled the tape again, and he did say there are significant improvements to CFM, mainly practice.

So, it depends on how you interpret that statement.

Significant improvements being plural and mainly practice being singular. lol

Hope there is more than just practice, time will tell.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #259
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
So maybe you would suggest people ignore Tiburon's track record and just give them the benefit of the doubt every year but not doing so is hardly unreasonable. Last year sometime in May we had news of "Tycoon/Owner" mode, circa threads like this http://www.operationsports.com/forum...round-web.html (Check the posting dates)

Also the practice concern come from a statement made by Rex stating the main improvement for CFM is practice.
Cmon man, that was their huge early announcement. Of course there were articles and information about it. Now it's graphics and defensive whatever. You could use to the "they didn't talk about yet, so it must not be changed" and go overboard with it as much as you want.. I haven't heard anything mentioned about online play, I guess they didn't add anything and it's exactly the same.

People keep mentioning EA's track record and then hang on to every word they say. If EA's track record is so bad what does it matter what they say 2 months before release? For example, if they improved simulation stats. That would be a pretty big thing for CFM, but not something they announce and hype up. And even IF they claimed they did I wouldn't believe it until they see it because y'know EAs track record.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:07 PM   #260
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Well, I just rolled the tape again, and he did say there are significant improvements to CFM, mainly practice.

So, it depends on how you interpret that statement.

Significant improvements being plural and mainly practice being singular. lol

Hope there is more than just practice, time will tell.
I would've thought he said "They only change we made to CFM was to practice mode."
Old 07-03-2014, 12:40 PM   #261
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Cmon man, that was their huge early announcement. Of course there were articles and information about it. Now it's graphics and defensive whatever. You could use to the "they didn't talk about yet, so it must not be changed" and go overboard with it as much as you want.. I haven't heard anything mentioned about online play, I guess they didn't add anything and it's exactly the same.

People keep mentioning EA's track record and then hang on to every word they say. If EA's track record is so bad what does it matter what they say 2 months before release? For example, if they improved simulation stats. That would be a pretty big thing for CFM, but not something they announce and hype up. And even IF they claimed they did I wouldn't believe it until they see it because y'know EAs track record.
LOL, I almost got my feathers ruffled but it's all good man, we see things differently, nothing wrong with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 02:28 PM   #262
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

LMAO, I've just read this whole damn thread thinking I missed some franchise info or there was some info leaked or something to explain the reason this thread is 27 pages long. Lol guess the joke's on me.

Since I'm here, I guess I might as well comment before ducking back into my hole. I will genuinely say that I have no idea how to look at this lack of CFM info at this point. It could be that they are doing so much that they are worried about not being able to get it all in so they want to make sure they have a good idea about what's in the game before talking OR (and most likely IMO) they haven't done enough to really devote a lot of time to talk about it. Madden usually goes gold at about the end of July so I'm sure we're gonna start hearing stuff in the next few weeks. Based on past experiences tho, it most likely will be hardly worth the wait.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:05 PM   #263
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Yeah, we'll see, my expectations are higher than yours. Like I said, word on here, work has been done on practice situation. Right there, My expectation is that a player can now be injured (includes hamstrings), re-aggravate an injury, QB hits his hand on a helmet while throwing etc. etc.
I can tell you with a fairly high level of certainty that your expectations will not be met. All of what you described is not even on the radar for cfm

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #264
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
No doubt and that's all true, I guess I'm just wondering why any news would need to be postponed or kept secret this year, at this point, with Madden being the only football game EA is releasing.
Especially since we can throw out the rumors and that the reason why EA didn't release any info was because of 2K coming back. Why with a month to go, do we still have nothing? That is the one thing that I don't get. I don't know if the marketing team is being lazy this year or not, but they need to get the hype going on what is improved in CFM.

I'm not getting a PS4 until September(already Pre-Ordered the White Destiny Bundle with the White PS4) so EA better give me some reason to buy Madden 15 on the PS4 other than it looks shiny in still shots.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »