Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #265
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

I think it's pretty clear that they aren't releasing info or hyping CFM because there's nothing to hype. They're working on practice mode. Anything else is pure wishful thinking at this point until proven otherwise, unless you like being let down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 06:16 PM   #266
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
I think it's pretty clear that they aren't releasing info or hyping CFM because there's nothing to hype. They're working on practice mode. Anything else is pure wishful thinking at this point until proven otherwise, unless you like being let down.
Exactly what I was thinking. We will see though...
Old 07-03-2014, 06:20 PM   #267
Rookie

Metapod's Arena

I don't understand why they don't just copy and paste all the off season from head coach 09
Old 07-03-2014, 06:21 PM   #268
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26
If the only thing the group worked on for CFM is practice then they need to get other people in there that can work faster. They have had months to improve things in CFM and if they just improved practice that will be really disappointing.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #269
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
If the only thing the group worked on for CFM is practice then they need to get other people in there that can work faster. They have had months to improve things in CFM and if they just improved practice that will be really disappointing.
All we can do is hope but this is the same Tiburon that all but completely ignored Franchise mode in M11, to expand it with more HC09 features in M12, to replace that with CCM in M13 and then add a new Tycoon Owner Mode in CFM M25 before fleshing out the existing Coach/player modes from CCM.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:47 PM   #270
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

You know what, I refuse to believe practice is the only thing they worked on. If it is, then there is only one thing I can say.

"They are who we thought they were. And we let them off!"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #271
Rookie

Does anyone know if we will be able to share draft classes on Madden 15? Obviously I'm not talking about NCAA, but rather something close to how 2K does it with NBA. It can't be that hard to add a feature where people can create draft prospects and upload them to servers for others, even on 25 they had the community rosters, playbooks, and such, which makes me believe that this isn't too far of a stretch to be asking. Any news on such?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #272
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman85
Does anyone know if we will be able to share draft classes on Madden 15? Obviously I'm not talking about NCAA, but rather something close to how 2K does it with NBA. It can't be that hard to add a feature where people can create draft prospects and upload them to servers for others, even on 25 they had the community rosters, playbooks, and such, which makes me believe that this isn't too far of a stretch to be asking. Any news on such?

ppl are already creating the draft prospects and sharing them.....I've done it the past 4 yrs creating the complete draft classes and sharing them with the updated rosters etc.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »