Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #273
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
ppl are already creating the draft prospects and sharing them.....I've done it the past 4 yrs creating the complete draft classes and sharing them with the updated rosters etc.
Sorry if I didn't clarify it or if I'm just not understanding the answer
But since there is no NCAA this year, can we have custom draft classes in franchise mode?
Birdman85 is offline  
Old 07-03-2014, 10:54 PM   #274
Pro
 
Step2001's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jul 2006
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I can tell you with a fairly high level of certainty that your expectations will not be met. All of what you described is not even on the radar for cfm

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk


Like I said before, My Expectations are Very High for this game. It's 2014, should not have to be asking for this stuff to be placed in the game.


They took all that time to bolster Madden 12 Franchise mode. Then tore it all apart for Madden 13! To only add Owner Mode stuff for Madden 25 & not continue to add "What we see on Sunday!" It's a huge disappointment.


EA dug the hole themselves when they released NFL HC '09! The excuse "Can't" went out the window.
Step2001 is offline  
Old 07-04-2014, 03:44 AM   #275
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

franchise mode still needs a lot of work, the sim engine needs to be completely redone. It seems every result is randomized instead of taking ratings into account, also I can sim through the season and it says I have the number one defense but yet my team has barely any sacks or int's and we're middle of the pack in yards and points scored against.
cowboysfan440 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #276
MVP
 
Toupal's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman85
Sorry if I didn't clarify it or if I'm just not understanding the answer
But since there is no NCAA this year, can we have custom draft classes in franchise mode?
This is the only thing that I care about for Madden 15. Nothing would make me happier than creating draft classes and being able to share them online.
Toupal is offline  
Old 07-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #277
Nothing to see here folks
 
oneamongthefence's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 4,753
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Big news would be if they added some personality back into it. We have a Twitter feed but that's all the personality it still had. We should have players on our team that when disappointed either email us directly or voice their concerns publicly on Twitter. Madden 05 and 06 did this very well. If a guy was unhappy for not getting playing time or if a guy wanted a trade we knew. Give us something to do in between games other than practice and scout. It just all feels very disconnected. Cfm lacks personality and there have been features in the past that we would welcome back today that would energize the experience.
__________________
Because I live in van down by the river...
oneamongthefence is offline  
Old 07-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #278
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Big news would be if they added some personality back into it. We have a Twitter feed but that's all the personality it still had. We should have players on our team that when disappointed either email us directly or voice their concerns publicly on Twitter. Madden 05 and 06 did this very well. If a guy was unhappy for not getting playing time or if a guy wanted a trade we knew. Give us something to do in between games other than practice and scout. It just all feels very disconnected. Cfm lacks personality and there have been features in the past that we would welcome back today that would energize the experience.
completely agree. Also bring back a regular practice mode in franchise
cowboysfan440 is offline  
Old 07-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #279
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 26,468
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan440
completely agree. Also bring back a regular practice mode in franchise
Practice mode is the one thing they've talked about and it is in for this year.
kehlis is offline  
Old 07-05-2014, 05:01 AM   #280
MVP
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: England
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

but i hope if there are minigames as practice, us offline chise coaches can sim thru and the players get something out of it
Ueauvan is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Top -