Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #273
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
ppl are already creating the draft prospects and sharing them.....I've done it the past 4 yrs creating the complete draft classes and sharing them with the updated rosters etc.
Sorry if I didn't clarify it or if I'm just not understanding the answer
But since there is no NCAA this year, can we have custom draft classes in franchise mode?
Old 07-03-2014, 10:54 PM   #274
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I can tell you with a fairly high level of certainty that your expectations will not be met. All of what you described is not even on the radar for cfm

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Like I said before, My Expectations are Very High for this game. It's 2014, should not have to be asking for this stuff to be placed in the game.

They took all that time to bolster Madden 12 Franchise mode. Then tore it all apart for Madden 13! To only add Owner Mode stuff for Madden 25 & not continue to add "What we see on Sunday!" It's a huge disappointment.

EA dug the hole themselves when they released NFL HC '09! The excuse "Can't" went out the window.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:44 AM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 7

franchise mode still needs a lot of work, the sim engine needs to be completely redone. It seems every result is randomized instead of taking ratings into account, also I can sim through the season and it says I have the number one defense but yet my team has barely any sacks or int's and we're middle of the pack in yards and points scored against.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #276
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman85
Sorry if I didn't clarify it or if I'm just not understanding the answer
But since there is no NCAA this year, can we have custom draft classes in franchise mode?
This is the only thing that I care about for Madden 15. Nothing would make me happier than creating draft classes and being able to share them online.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #277
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Big news would be if they added some personality back into it. We have a Twitter feed but that's all the personality it still had. We should have players on our team that when disappointed either email us directly or voice their concerns publicly on Twitter. Madden 05 and 06 did this very well. If a guy was unhappy for not getting playing time or if a guy wanted a trade we knew. Give us something to do in between games other than practice and scout. It just all feels very disconnected. Cfm lacks personality and there have been features in the past that we would welcome back today that would energize the experience.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Big news would be if they added some personality back into it. We have a Twitter feed but that's all the personality it still had. We should have players on our team that when disappointed either email us directly or voice their concerns publicly on Twitter. Madden 05 and 06 did this very well. If a guy was unhappy for not getting playing time or if a guy wanted a trade we knew. Give us something to do in between games other than practice and scout. It just all feels very disconnected. Cfm lacks personality and there have been features in the past that we would welcome back today that would energize the experience.
completely agree. Also bring back a regular practice mode in franchise
Old 07-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #279

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan440
completely agree. Also bring back a regular practice mode in franchise
Practice mode is the one thing they've talked about and it is in for this year.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:01 AM   #280
MVP

OVR: 1

but i hope if there are minigames as practice, us offline chise coaches can sim thru and the players get something out of it
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »