Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 08:40 AM   #281
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
but i hope if there are minigames as practice, us offline chise coaches can sim thru and the players get something out of it
Yeah, an offline franchise player, I have NO DESIRE to play their practice and or mini games. NO DESIRE whatsoever.

Last edited by PatsSB2015; 07-06-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #282
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Fans have been asking for create a draft class or let us simply edit draft classes. for almost a full year now. We all know EA has seen us asking and begging for this feature. If its not in the game it will be a huge black eye to Madden 15. I'm so done with these bogus draft classes they gave us, they are so lame. If NBA2k can let you edit draft classes let us do it in Madden 15. I don't wanna hear about some code breaking and all that B.S they feed us. Its make or break.

Lets go EA, you can do this. Show us you listen and care.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:16 PM   #283
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
Fans have been asking for create a draft class or let us simply edit draft classes. for almost a full year now. We all know EA has seen us asking and begging for this feature. If its not in the game it will be a huge black eye to Madden 15. I'm so done with these bogus draft classes they gave us, they are so lame. If NBA2k can let you edit draft classes let us do it in Madden 15. I don't wanna hear about some code breaking and all that B.S they feed us. Its make or break.

And I hope its available to both next gen and last gen gamers.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:34 AM   #284
MVP

OVR: 1

and as for real practice, be able to use custom playbooks in it, default to defence so i can look at different shifts or coverages in practice rather than having to practice in a game. ie if i global that and hot route this do i need to shift the dl etc

at that point formation subbing makes sense ideally pick best at zcv, or best lber at zcv etc. just be able to make Cover 3 Man in formations like 2-3-6 and then ensure the 3rd deep db is a sub for the next best zcv player i have

that sort of logic
Old 07-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #285
MVP

Toupal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs

I am glad others are as passionate about this as I am. I could care less about practicing in an offline franchise mode. I was so happy with Madden 12 when you could go in and upload your draft class. Then afterwards, edit the players in that draft class.

I am tired of hearing all of this garbage about the glotches and bugs this will cause, because lets be honest, no one really knows what that means. Additionally, it is an easy fix. It is not like we are asking for an overhaul of the entire franchise mode. We just want to add this one thing to allow us to make our dynasty a little more realistic.

NO MORE DeVontarious Chang as the number 1 draft pick!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #286
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
I am glad others are as passionate about this as I am. I could care less about practicing in an offline franchise mode. I was so happy with Madden 12 when you could go in and upload your draft class. Then afterwards, edit the players in that draft class.

I am tired of hearing all of this garbage about the glotches and bugs this will cause, because lets be honest, no one really knows what that means. Additionally, it is an easy fix. It is not like we are asking for an overhaul of the entire franchise mode. We just want to add this one thing to allow us to make our dynasty a little more realistic.

NO MORE DeVontarious Chang as the number 1 draft pick!!!
Hate to be the bearer of bad news and this is by NO MEANS a final answer but...

theraidersedge
@ClintOldenburg Hoping we hear something about create a draft class for Madden 15 or even edit draft class. Its a must feature at this point

ClintOldenburg
@theraidersedge Highly, highly unlikely.

https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...83323870298112

Last edited by Brother3Wright; 07-07-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #287
Banned

PatsSB2015's Arena

It's also been confirmed by Clint that there will be no CPU vs. CPU in offline CFM.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #288
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3Wright
Hate to be the bearer of bad news and this is by NO MEANS a final answer but...

theraidersedge
@ClintOldenburg Hoping we hear something about create a draft class for Madden 15 or even edit draft class. Its a must feature at this point

ClintOldenburg
@theraidersedge Highly, highly unlikely.

https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...83323870298112

This could be huge sorry to say..can't wrap my head around this with no NCAA..EA made draft classes have been unrealistic since the beginning..someone with programming background..can u explain why this would be so hard to do..and by "do" I mean edit draft classes or at least edit players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »