Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #289
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3Wright
Hate to be the bearer of bad news and this is by NO MEANS a final answer but...

theraidersedge
@ClintOldenburg Hoping we hear something about create a draft class for Madden 15 or even edit draft class. Its a must feature at this point

ClintOldenburg
@theraidersedge Highly, highly unlikely.

https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...83323870298112
Why does this not surprise me.... I guess having a realistic dynasty after the first year is not an option with EA.... smfh
Old 07-07-2014, 01:49 PM   #290
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
This could be huge sorry to say..can't wrap my head around this with no NCAA..EA made draft classes have been unrealistic since the beginning..someone with programming background..can u explain why this would be so hard to do..and by "do" I mean edit draft classes or at least edit players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It likely wouldn't be a matter of difficulty (outside of disabling custom draft class player story lines a la NCAA draft class import and expanding the player editing interface to allow for editing of player scheme / development / predictability / etc. settings), it's a matter of EA Austin's priorities for CFM.

Assuming no CFM draft class editing - which we really don't know either way yet for sure - it would be apparent that EA Austin didn't feel that draft class editing was a priority over any other features they added this year.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:01 PM   #291
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Assuming no CFM draft class editing - which we really don't know either way yet for sure - it would be apparent that EA Austin didn't feel that draft class editing was a priority over any other features they added this year.
It would be nice to know what other CFM features (if any) were added that have a higher priority. As far as I know, the only CFM confirmed feature worked on is practice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #292
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
It likely wouldn't be a matter of difficulty (outside of disabling custom draft class player story lines a la NCAA draft class import and expanding the player editing interface to allow for editing of player scheme / development / predictability / etc. settings), it's a matter of EA Austin's priorities for CFM.

I get your points on EA's "process".... but they should realistically be able to do something beyond "nothing" !

Sure I want all the editing abilities I can get for Draft classes (or anything really), and can understand if it was not a priority to EA to overhaul their whole system... But they should be able to give use something like....

Let us edit..
Names
Profile Pics
Faces
Skin Colors
Body Sizes

I "hate" when I draft a player and his Picture is a guy with a shaven head....and in the game he has Dreads !

Such a pet peeve of mine, this kind of stuff totally ruins the game for me !!

(This example is one of many I can make !! .... but if they allowed the editing, this would fix them all)

Last edited by Yukon46; 07-07-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #293
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
It would be nice to know what other CFM features (if any) were added that have a higher priority. As far as I know, the only CFM confirmed feature worked on is practice.
Given that there's an entire studio separate from EA Tiburon dedicated to working on the mode, I assume that they have done something substantial, haha.

Beyond that I'm in the same position you are, just waiting for any news to drop.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #294
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I would also like to know what they worked. As I mentioned in another thread if ea has a location just for cfm, what have they been doing all year. And I'm guessing practice mode will be similar to the training mode they've added
Old 07-07-2014, 02:09 PM   #295
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Given that there's an entire studio separate from EA Tiburon dedicated to working on the mode, I assume that they have done something substantial, haha.

Beyond that I'm in the same position you are, just waiting for any news to drop.
I'm not as optimistic as you are about it, but I sure hope so. I only do offline franchise so this is really important to me. You already know what some of my issues are with the current CFM.

I sure hope you are right. There is 1 1/2 months to go before release. So there is time for CFM news to be released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #296
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
My concern is that this year it was all about MUT for the Austin studio, seeing as how that same location handles MUT, if I'm not mistaken. That would certainly explain why news about CFM has been so sparse in comparison to the last two years, was likely time to focus on their money maker and just "tune" areas of CFM. I fully expect some big much ado about nothing, hyping CFM's improved practice mode, smh.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »