Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 02:46 PM   #297
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Any idea when they will release some news then?
Old 07-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #298
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
This could be huge sorry to say..can't wrap my head around this with no NCAA..EA made draft classes have been unrealistic since the beginning..someone with programming background..can u explain why this would be so hard to do..and by "do" I mean edit draft classes or at least edit players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like I'm sticking to my PS3 and Madden 25 with created rookies for another year. As much as I like the defensive improvements, I'm more of an offline franchise guy and enjoy rebuilding teams. I was hoping for this so I can have the actual 2015 draft class. Plus at this point, it seems there will be no vast improvement to it so Madden 25 and the PS3 it is.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:27 PM   #299
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

I was the one who tweeted that to Clint, He's an awesome guy who always responds to fans. But this is without a doubt heart breaking news. franchise mode is really just a 1 year deal and that's it.... I can't play with these made up names. Its how I feel. Its very disappointing, lets hope something will change.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #300
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
It likely wouldn't be a matter of difficulty (outside of disabling custom draft class player story lines a la NCAA draft class import and expanding the player editing interface to allow for editing of player scheme / development / predictability / etc. settings), it's a matter of EA Austin's priorities for CFM.

Assuming no CFM draft class editing - which we really don't know either way yet for sure - it would be apparent that EA Austin didn't feel that draft class editing was a priority over any other features they added this year.
I can't wait to find out what they have added this year to CFM. I would like to know what things they see as a priority over editable draft classes. If they didn't add that much to CFM then I don't know what to say. They have a group of people who only work on CFM and if the only thing they improved is practice that will be disappointing.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #301
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
I was the one who tweeted that to Clint, He's an awesome guy who always responds to fans. But this is without a doubt heart breaking news. franchise mode is really just a 1 year deal and that's it.... I can't play with these made up names. Its how I feel. Its very disappointing, lets hope something will change.
Agree wholeheartedly. Very disappointed. And with an online league, looks like we'll have to deal with draft guides again this year. That was one of the biggest benefits of NCAA classes.. no way to cheat the system.

Watch me play video games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #302
Rookie

testudoaubreii's Arena

Why was the "Madden 15 unlikely to have create a draft class" thread closed?

The mod stated that "Doesn't need another thread, it's being discussed elsewhere."

Do you not think that this topic deserves a thread by itself? It is a pretty big deal, right? I know that there is mention of it here, but I think that it should have its own thread.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #303
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by testudoaubreii

The mod stated that "Doesn't need another thread, it's being discussed elsewhere."

Do you not think that this topic deserves a thread by itself? It is a pretty big deal, right? I know that there is mention of it here, but I think that it should have its own thread.
I agree, this thread has become more a discussion thread due to the severe lack of information. Other threads with actual information should be kept so it isn't buried in discussion.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:07 PM   #304
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by testudoaubreii

I thought so to, but it was closed to discuss in this thread only.

The biggest thing that upsets me is the fact that EA knew we wanted create/edit draft classes. It has been a MAJOR topic on the boards for almost a full year now, we damn well know EA and the Madden team is well aware we wanted it and they just say, No... It puts a huge black eye on Madden 15.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »