Home

Was/has there been any franchise info released?

This is a discussion on Was/has there been any franchise info released? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
How SDS Can Improve the 'Full Minors' Feature for MLB The Show 21
Top 10 Shootout Players to Fear in NHL 21
Skatebird Preview - Updated Hands-On With New Rooftop Level
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 05:17 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

I really wish they had added this.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but FIFA and NHL don't allow this either do they? Do I remember being able to go in and create prospects, and/or edit players after you started your career mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #306
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
I thought so to, but it was closed to discuss in this thread only.

The biggest thing that upsets me is the fact that EA knew we wanted create/edit draft classes. It has been a MAJOR topic on the boards for almost a full year now, we damn well know EA and the Madden team is well aware we wanted it and they just say, No... It puts a huge black eye on Madden 15.
The real problem is that EA doesn't take it's creative vision and how the coding is implemented to line it up with the needs/wants of a lot of users that have wanted more flexibility to customize the game how they see fit. EA continually creates features (college player storylines/XP progression) that probably don't play nice with what some users would like to have (imported draft classes/draft editor/full player editing within online and offline leagues).

I'm not sure why EA doesn't align their vision with what so many have wanted for years other than that they honestly think they're making good decisions with their creative or they just don't care what people want, or both....lol
Old 07-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #307
Rookie

downundermike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I'm not sure why EA doesn't align their vision with what so many have wanted for years other than that they honestly think they're making good decisions with their creative or they just don't care what people want, or both....lol
The two biggest things, which may seem small to some that they have removed from the game is substitutions and custom packages. I don't have time between plays to be subbing out a bunch of different guys, when I can just create custom packages. Also, need a menu, not during game play to change out coverage units so my starters are not covering kick offs.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #308
Rookie

un4gettable fire's Arena

So I just read through this entire thing looking for info on the draft classes. I am extremely disappointed that this wasn't a priority. I'm glad that there was some closure but this really bugs me. It looks like I'll be going back to Madden 08 on PC and NFL 2k5 this year. As someone else mentioned, I can't wait to see what they prioritized over this and if It truly is just practice, I'm done
Old 07-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #309
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gettable fire
So I just read through this entire thing looking for info on the draft classes. I am extremely disappointed that this wasn't a priority. I'm glad that there was some closure but this really bugs me. It looks like I'll be going back to Madden 08 on PC and NFL 2k5 this year. As someone else mentioned, I can't wait to see what they prioritized over this and if It truly is just practice, I'm done
If practice modes were a priority over draft classes, I cannot imagine the salt around this place...

Last edited by MajorSupreme; 07-07-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #310
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Based off what was explained to me..and what I think I understand..I can't understand why they would not add edited draft classes and CPU vs CPU in offline..it just doesn't seem like that hard of a job again based on what was explained..what is the reason?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 07-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #311
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

I can stomach not having custom draft classes for one more year. BUT if I see another 97 spd 67 acc WR, or someone by the name of Timmy Virgin (obvious Tebow clone), I swear to God I'm going to jump out my damn window.

EA, you are not clever, this is not amusing, enough with the catering to 10 year olds who actually laugh at them and give us good names for once. And when in the history of man has there ever been a 95 spd 65 acc WR, let alone someone projected as a 1st rounder. Someone like that would run like a 4.8 40, and given like 78 spd by Donny, if he were an actual rookie. Just stop with this, or at least make them UDFA's.

Speaking of UDFA's, I would like to have an UDFA period after each draft, and double the size of each draft class, and redo the scouting system.

/rant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #312
Pro

OVR: 7

Looks like I may be heading back to Madden 12 if this is true.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »